Vɪsɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴄʟᴀᴡ

Começar do início

Shooting up from the bed, with excruciating gasps, Trying to grab the air for your lungs with your high pitched hyperventilation, Cupping your neck as if you tried to choke yourself, You feel the oozing fluid from before, No more.. But the burning bruising cut from a few hours ago as if you got stitches but it was just the scab skin, Working to heal itself again. You sighed, The cold tears pouring from your face as you felt it run down your chin and neck, The dripping liquid landing on your bed as your hands shook with fear, You glanced at the wall in front of you, The pouring inky lines that clawed at the walls were no more, Only the shadow before you shut your eyes, You feel.. A warm thing beside you, And a hum of someone breathing air-

Your head snapped to turn-

Cory??... Cory..

Her warm body and hum of air, Made your heart jolt and knuckles turn white for a split second, But then you quickly calmed yourself with her unconscious body leaving you reassuring thoughts, as a slight shiver of goosebumps go down your spine.. That still yet ached, You raised your hands feeling relief that you could move again..

You look up at the ceiling as the car lights flash, passing your window, You feel relief for once.. That wasn't a dream a nightmare

He gave you that nightmare and it haunted you.. to the point all you could do was look at the wall.. waiting as if he was going to return again..

"Look at you.. all beneath me."

You hear his voice ring at your ears again, It sounded softer and more flirtatious than the last time you heard it, a passing memory from one of the worse moments of your life.

YOU: "Did he mean to say it like that? I don't know maybe a voice crack.."

Your cheeks suddenly turned a bit warm from feeling his voice, as if you can feel his breath brushing your ear as he spoked those words- But hey? He tried to kill you get your mind out of there!

You quietly tell yourself, as you sighed agitated and began to get out the bed mumbling some things. As you walked over to your desktop, Abruptly pulling the chair out as you slouched down to sit, you glanced at your papers and a blank one too, Your markers on the side as you held your head. And with another agitated sigh, You opened the markers as you began to sketch... him.

You don't know who he is, Or what he looks like under the mask, All you saw was His two braids at the end which were.. kinda tight.

But you weren't gonna give him the satisfaction after him trying to murder you twice...

I mean one was in your dream BUT STILL-

It made you mad, as you held the side of your paper with one hand and drew with the other (I'm left handed irl lol)

YOU: "He had his mask like this.."

YOU: "And those stupid.. sharp glowing eyes like this."

You scribbled along the paper with your marker, bringing out your manga pen as you shaped out the lines of him.. his eyes.. the purple, you shaded with a bit of blue and a highlighted yellow.

You ended up making him, His head tilted towards the viewer and of shots of him in a side profile, As if you designed his outfit, his mask.. Him..