Chapter 11: Visiting the Family and Dojo Punishment

Start from the beginning

Tsukune: His uncle is Naomichi Suzuki from Noah Japan Pro wrestling. (Before you ask, It's a Mix of NJPW and NOAH since they are still the top 2 Promotions in Japan)

Mr Aono:Your Uncle's The Wild Buddhist!?

Hiroshi: Yep he taught me the ropes of being a pro wrestler. When a bunch of fanboys tried to fight us gave one of them a DDT

As night fell the group ate and were headed to take a bath until some drama happened between Kurumu and Mizore which caused some problems with both of them raising hell as Tsukune was forced to bring out inner Moka stop the fight to that. As the two were being scolded by Jeanne and Hiroshi.

Hiroshi: Mizore, Kurumu, please don't fight in your forms since we could accidentally cause a problem.

Jeanne: Just fight in your human forms so that people don't have to find a succubus fighting a Yuki-onna. So please apologize to Mr and Mrs. Aono for what you have done.

Mizore/Kurumu: Yes Ma'am.

Hiroshi: Sorry if this kind of frightened you Mrs. Aono.

Mrs.Aono: Oh its surprising that they were close to fighting.

The bus came as Ruby appeared due to hearing about the fight and planned on taking Kurumu back to yokai.

Hiroshi: Hold on Ruby I think I might have a better punishment.

Ruby: What is this punishment?

Hiroshi: Well since we're heading to Tokyo in a few days let's just say I might ask my uncle to put them on the Dojo's training drills.

Kurumu: I won't be that bad right?

Hiroshi: Well the training drills are gonna be torture so its that bad when we come to the Puro Dojo.

The group went to sleep as they spent two days in Tsukune's home as the third day came the half yokai and his friends headed to Tokyo as Hiroshi greeted his father.

Hiroshi: Hey Old Man.

Sosuke: Hiroshi, it's good to see now I can do this.

Hiroshi was smacked in the head by his father surprising the group.

Hiroshi: What the hell old man!?

Sosuke: The headmaster told mewhat happened 4 days ago I was surprised that you used a Ganso bomb on someone.

Hiroshi: You can blame some the corrupt members of Yokai's PSC for that since they have been spying on me and Sakura.

Jeanne: They also technically killed our friend Tsukune which also pissed not only him but also Moka as well.

???: Why did they do that little brother?

The group turned to see Sakura as she walked in.

Mizore: They found out Tsukune was a Human boy after someone informed them of the secret.

Sosuke: Oh so your human? It must've been tough for someone like you to be in a school full of Monsters.

Tsukune: Well, used to be Human since Moka sort of injected her blood to save my life after Kuyo sort of killed me when my back was turned

Sosuke: That's really tough for you deal with so what monsters are you guys?

Moka: I'm a Vampire, my name is Moka Akashiya.

Yukari: I'm Yukari Sendo and I am a witch!!

Kurumu: I'm Kurumu Kurono and I'm a succubus and also one of Your sons Mates.