Chapter 18

Nick
-
My wolf wasn't happy.

He clawed at my head and paced for hours.
Before he seemed okay with the fact that I was thinking about mating with another girl. But, now he hates the thought and hates me for think he was okay with that. And now the more I thought about it, the more it made me sick.

I needed Bethany.
Annoying, insecure Bethany.

I cringed at the thought of innocent Liam...

My love ones being taken from me was starting to eat me alive. I knew what my warriors said about not finding her, but that's not there mate.

They don't have an aggressive wolf scratching and pawing on the inside, and threading not to stop until he found his soul mate.

He screamed at me to let him take control, we both knew who had her. Hell whoever didn't know who had her had to be an idiot!

It was just a matter of where they were, could they be at the same place? Nah, I shook my head at the very thought.

Why would they go back?

My wolf clawed my mind again, commanding me to give him control. He claims that he could find her, he could save them both.
But what could he do I couldn't?

I rubbed my temples, hopping to rid the headache that appeared.

"Alpha?" Aubrey, the girl who joined yesterday, peeked her head in though my office door.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to throw the thoughts on my lost child and mate to focus on her question.

She fully stepped inside bringing in two other men, "Oh Alpha, I'm asking you come with us."

She rocked back and forth on her feet and planted a smirk on her face as the two men stepped forward.

"What is t-" my question was cut off as a needle plunged into my neck, causing my eye sight to cloud...
Then I could see nothing at all.

-
I feel like this book is soooo messy. I'm sorry that this is horribly written. And this is really short, it's really late...
But, the story Is coming to an end soon.
Check out my new story 'razor blade' written much better!