Chapter 6

It's up to Sonar, Cheetor, and Wolfgang to hold him off while Rodimus defends Prim and Equation, but they are overpowered instead. 

Viral: "If you want your friend to live, then hand over the Regen Serum!"

Equation: "Don't... give it to him, Primrose!"

Viral: "Hurry, I want to be whole again!"

Viral takes Equation hostage and demands that Prim hand over the Serum, however, she gathers up the courage and charges at Viral. 

Viral: "How are you 2 still alive?!" "You should've died by my Lightning attack by now!"

Drago: "You stopped us with that before!"

Drud: "So we planned for it, and used an idiot Autobot as a lightning rod!"

Jolt: "A little thanks, maybe?"

Before Viral can kill her, Drago and Drud return to the fray to save Equation and Primrose, revealing that they had to use Jolt as a lightning rod. 

Drago and Drud gain the advantage against Viral, however, he uses what's left of the Dark Energon to make himself even more powerful to destroy Cyber-Island. 

Viral: "This can't be over! I will become whole again, even if I go beyond my limits!!"

Drago: "Look at him! This power!"

Drud: "It's that of that damned Unicron!" What now?!"

Then, Drago and Drud make their final stand against Viral, to no avail. 

Drago: "TRANS-AM! Dragonic Blaster!

Drud: "Final Flash!"

[...]

Drago: "Even at TRANS-AM, I still couldn't beat him?"

Drud: "I bit the bullet and fought alongside Dragel, but I still failed."

Viral: "Look at you, you simply don't have enough strength to stop me from getting the Serum. You would not survive the new world that I'll create."

Drud: "What new world?"

Viral: "The strong will rule over the weak in my utopia. No more Autobots and Decepticons, only power; Power will be the only thing that matters! That's how a true Universe can be built!"

Drago: "That won't happen!"

Drud: "Not on my watch!"

Viral: "If you continue to interfere, then you'll have to die!"

[...]

Primrose: "Drago! Drud! Use the Braces! They have Fusion Powers in them!"

Drago: "Fusion Powers?"

Drud: "Just like Stardust and Wavelength used them."

With the entire team down and at death's door, Drago makes a desperate gamble and that's to join with Drud as one, using special braces meant for Fusion, they broke free and now they were fused into one, not as Dragonite, or Druddigon, but as "Dragoddigon". 

Viral: "Who are you?!"

???: "We are Dragonite and Druddigon fused together! We are Dragoddigon!"

Viral: "Why can't you pests just stay dead already?!"

Drud(in Dragoddigon): "After this, I'm never fusing with you again!"

Drago(in Dragoddigon): "Don't complain now. This was Primrose's idea to keep it a secret."

Viral: "You'll never defeat me!"

Dragoddigon: "Big Bang Dragonic Blaster!!!"

[...]

Viral: "What is this form?!"

Drago(in Dragoddigon): "Alright, Drud, let's finish this!"

Drud(in Dragoddigon): "I thought I told you not to give me orders!"

Viral: "I won't let you interfere! YOU WON'T INTERFERE ANYMORE!!!!!"

Dragoddigon dispels the firestorm, but despite Viral's shock at what just happened, he refuses to give up on the Serum and engages the fused Draconian in a final battle. 

Dragoddigon: "This is it, our last attack. It's over Viral! Final Dragonic BLASTER!!!!!"

After a long battle, Dragoddigon finally defeats Viral, ending the threat for good. Dragoddigon reverts to a ball of light, as they de-fuse.