𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐.

Start from the beginning

"yes, yes, yes! let's go find them now!" the two of you ran back to the dorms with huge smiles on your faces. you hadn't had a chance to hang out with your girls in a while and you missed them with your entire heart.

you found momo and jirou in jirou's room. once they heard the mention of the 'girls hangout' they both jumped up and engulfed you and mina in a tight group hug.

"yes please! we've missed you f/n!" said momo as she ruffled your hair. the four of you immediately ran into your own separate dorms, throwing on your comfiest clothes to prepare for a movie night and sleepover.

as you slipped your oversized shirt onto your figure, you heard a knock on the door. "come in!" you called. bakugou entered your dorm, closing the door behind him. before you could say anything he wrapped his arms around you, cradling your figure.

"just wanted to see how your exams went." he spoke gently, running his hands through your hair. you smiled into his chest, pulling back slightly.

"i think they went alright. me and the girls are having a girl night to celebrate the fact they're over." you said happily. bakugou nodded, before looking at your current outfit. your shirt fell just above your mid thigh, covering the shorts you had on.

"wont you be cold without a jumper?" he asked.

"maybe a little, but i don't really have a jumper that will fit over my shirt." bakugou's lips tilted up slightly as he chuckled. "what?" you said, tilting your head to the side slightly. bakugou grabbed the bottom of the hoodie he was wearing and lifted it over his head, pulling his shirt up slightly in the process revealing a small portion of his torso. you were shamelessly staring.

"take it." he said, handing it over to you. without hesitation you grabbed the hoodie and threw it over you. it was slightly oversized on bakugou so it looked pretty large on you. it fell to your mid thigh and the sleeves were practically to your fingertips. you inhaled the scent of burnt sugar as it engulfed you.

"this is mine now." you stated, putting your hands on your hips and looking up at your boyfriend. his red eyes were soft as his lips curled up into a small genuine smile. he cupped your face with his hands, connecting his lips with yours.

"you're perfect." he whispered against your lips, before gently pushing his tongue into your mouth. you hands reached around his neck as his slipped under the hoodie, wrapping around your waist.

the two of you pulled away from each other. "have fun with your friends, make sure you get some sleep." you nodded, pecking his lips again quickly. he walked you out of his dorm room, ruffling your hair before heading down to the common room.

you burst into momo's room, seeing your friends waiting for you. "sorry got a bit caught up."  you explained as you joined the girls on momo's massive bed.

the entire night was filled of fun and laughter - and mina's not so good singing to the mamma mia film. there were even some tears when 'slipping through my fingers' began playing. you hugged all three of the girls tightly whenever you could.

"i seriously love you guys." jirou said, making you, momo and mina burst into tears. the purple haired girl looked in shock at the three emotional wrecks before her.

"we love you too!" mina said, dabbing her tears with the corner of her blanket.

after a while, the room fell into silence as you all fell asleep tangled up in eachother.

☕︎︎

"come on bakubro, i need to give momo her notes back." kirishima said, as he dragged the blond over to momo's room. "i was going to do it last night but apparently she was with the girls."

the two of them reached the door and kirishima knocked gently. after a little while, a very sleepy momo opened the door. kirishima handed her the notes, apologising for waking her up so early.

the entire time, bakugou was gazing at your sleeping figure. you looked at peace. a small smile crept onto his face. the door closed, but his smile still remained.

kirishima looked at his best friend as if he was crazy. "come on, time for our run."

☕︎︎

𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭
𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧