𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎.

although bakugou had calmed you down, you were stressing again. especially as you listened to mr aizawa as he began rambling on about exams.

"you should all be studying already. these exams aren't going to be easy. it wont work out well for any of you if you cram the night before."

the drumming in your chest was back, more prominent than before as your throat started closing. your breaths became more shallow as your head felt light. you had to start studying soon, or you would fail. you can't fail.

if you fail what would you even be good for?

you subconsciously began tapping on the desk, the patter of your finger contacting with the wood getting louder and louder as you got more anxious. after what felt like years aizawa finally finished talking about exams, but your anxiety didn't dissipate. in fact, as the time droned on your worries only grew.

☕︎︎

it had been a long day. the entire time you were practically on autopilot, not actually engaging fully in any conversations or activities. you wanted nothing more than to sit at your desk and study.

as the bell rang, you grabbed your bag and quickly walked out of the door heading for the dorms. you weaved in between the sea of students, flinching when you felt a hand on your shoulder. you spun around, hands at the ready to hit whoever touched you.

your hands immediately dropped as you saw a familiar pair of red eyes looking at you. "slow down, dumbass." his hand dropped from your shoulder to your own hand. when both of your hands came into contact you winced slightly, not noticing how you had been picking at the skin around your nails most of the day. bakugou also noticed, tugging you slightly towards him. "come on, let's get you something to eat. you barely touched your food." you nodded, a small smile creeping onto your lips as the two of you made your way though the corridors.

as soon as you made it to heights alliance your boyfriend gently grabbed your hood and lifted you onto the counter. he pointed at you with a stern look. "stay." you couldn't help but laugh at his actions. he could easily make you feel much better after a shit day. another reason why you loved him.

you let your legs dangle and swung them back and forth as you heard bakugou rummage through the cupboards. he found a bag of pasta, holding the food in your direction for your approval. you nodded and within a second he began boiling water to cook the pasta.

whilst it was cooking he made his way over to your figure, standing in between your legs as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "don't stress too much, you'll be fine." you returned the gesture, one of your arms wrapping around his torso as one of your hands began playing with his hair.

"i don't deserve you.." you whispered. you had intended it to be to yourself but when bakugou stiffened up you realised he heard it too. he retracted himself slightly to look you in the eye.

"shut up right now. what are you even saying?" his hands subconsciously drifted down to your thighs, giving them a gentle squeeze for reassurance.

"you're just so good to me." you admitted, the back of your eyes burning slightly. you inhaled sharply, looking up at the ceiling to prevent a tear from running down your cheek. you were so stressed and overwhelmed. the smallest thing would be able to break you.