Epilogue: A Year Later and New Member of the Family

It's been a year since the crowning of Izuku and Ochaco as king and queen of Japan. Itsuki is now 2 years old and Eri is 11 years old. Everyone is happy and thriving.

It's now December and Christmas is coming up fast. The Royal family and their friends were getting the palace ready for the holidays. This past year has been very eventful. Let's run down this year.

2 months after the birth of Itsuki, Grace and Tenya got engaged and then 4 months after they were married.

Then about 6 months later Tsuyu and Fumikage were engaged, and they tied the knot a year later.

Finally, about two months later Shoto and Reina got engaged, they are planning to have their wedding two years from now.

Now that all of that is out of the way. Let's head to the palace,

*

*

*

For the past two months, Ochaco hasn't been feeling well and she knows why. She is pregnant, again. This time Izuku was there with her when she found out and they planned to tell everyone on Christmas. They had everything planned out and they knew that this was going to be one of the best ideas either of them had.

Ochaco was sitting in her and Izuku's room. She was putting the finishing touches on her gifts for the family that are apart of the pregnancy announcement. She smiled as she packed each gift. Then someone walked up behind her and wrapped their arms around hr.

It was Izuku, he just got back from a meeting with one of the councils. "How are the gifts coming along?" He asked, "Just fine, I just finished." Ochaco answered, she smiled as she leaned back into his embrace. After hours of wrapping each gift, I deserve a break."

"You sure do."

"So, do you think we'll have a boy or a girl this go around?" Ochaco asked randomly, "Well, to be honest I don't care the gender as long as the baby is happy and healthy, but if I had to choose, I would want a little girl. But I'd be happy either way.

Ochaco smiled, "I feel the same. Even though I'm not having as many saver symptoms as I did when I was pregnant with Itsuki, but we never know." They stayed like that for a bit, just enjoying each other's company. It was nice, but they knew that they were going to shock the entire family with their news on Christmas.

*

*

*

*

*

(Christmas Day)

Today was Christmas, and the entire royal family were up and in the great hall. Itsuki and Eri were enjoying opening their gifts as the adults chuckled and smiled at the two children.

Now they were down to the final gifts. "These last gifts are for everyone to open at the exact same time." Ochaco explained, "Itsuki, can you help Mama hand out the gifts?" The brown-haired toddler nodded, "Ok Mama," he said, then Itsuki and Ochaco handed out each gift.

As everyone opened their gifts there were shocked and confused faces all around. "What's with the shirts Ochaco?" Reika asked her daughter, "Why don't you read the shirts." With that everyone looked at the shirts and what they said, and then gasps were heard.

"Are you serious?" Inko asked, Ochaco nodded. "Yeah,"

Then excited squeals were heard from Reika and Inko and smiles were shared around the entire room. "Congratulations you two." Said Kenji, "Thanks Dad," answered Ochaco, Itsuki looked up at his parents with his adorable and innocent brown eyes. "I'm going to have a little sibling?" He asked, Izuku nodded as he got down to Itsuki's level. "You sure are buddy," Itsuki smiled, "Yay! I can't wait to have another sibling to play with."