He asked his men to lock her in a room as he thought she was sent by his rival to spoil the event. So, Khushi could not reach Payal's wedding. Her wedding stopped because it was destined. She had to marry Aaksh because he was the one who had written to her destiny.

Arnav gave the footage to the local channels because she said he could not do anything against GOD'S wish unaware of the truth that it was also God's wish.

So, the HERO of the story introduced as VILLAIN and the VILLAIN of the story introduced as a HERO by saving Khushi in the market.

As DESTAINED, Khushi and Payal came to Delhi were their respective would be husbands were living.

No matter how hard Arnav and Khushi wished not to meet one another, they did...as DESTINED.

Anjali called Arnav and said Lavanya sent a bouquet to Nani. He called Lavanya to inquire about it and Lavanya said she didn't send flowers because she knew he didn't like flowers.

That was when Arnav's sight caught hold of the DEVI MAIYA idol that was on Khushi's desk. He was stuck. 

He felt like he had met someone after a long WHO HE KNEW WELL

He felt like he had met someone after a long WHO HE KNEW WELL. He stopped for a few seconds and looked at her idol. It felt different because he saw the same idol at RM that morning but he didn't feel anything in his heart then. Why now? He didn't know why.

As if to give him an answer, something happened. He saw a flash of a girl falling from a hilltop.

 He saw a flash of a girl falling from a hilltop

 His bad luck the girl was facing her BACK. He jerked. Who was the girl? Why did she fall from the hilltop? Why did HE get the flash of it? What was the connectivity of the scene and him? His GUT INSTINCT warned him that something was going to happen to him.

He climbed the stairs and got back to his cabin. His mind clouded with the girl falling from the hilltop. He attended the call and talked, pacing in his cabin. He looked behind, hearing a sound. He looked under the table, bending down.

Arnav became dumbfounded and also furious when he met the same girl under his cabin's table who fell in his arms in Sheesh Mahal, argued with him in the Darga, dashed his car in Delhi, and fought with him in his office parking lot for shrugging her fruits from his car. Who the hell was she? What was she doing in his cabin? How did she come here?

He could not believe she got a job in his office. Did she talk about HIS office? Was he the IDIOT about whom he taunted?

Again, she provoked his anger by saying, she didn't need the job because she didn't want to become a servant. Like the King, like the workers. She threw the appointment order on his table.

He too wanted her to leave but when she was ready to do the same, he could not let her go. The man who thought twice about spending his TEN MINUTES for his girlfriend stopped her by telling her,

"My talks have not been completed yet"

He moved towards her and she stepped back. He held her hand when she was supposed to fall from the first floor.

Even after hanging, clutching his hand, even after having a fear of falling, she said,

"I wish to fall rather than being saved by you" making him stun because he saw the same arrogance in her that he had in him.

He wanted to leave her down for talking LIKE HIM to him

He wanted to leave her down for talking LIKE HIM to him. He was supposed to do it but gripped her hand as he got ANOTHER FLASH. He saw himself with an extreme level of shock in the flash.

 He saw himself with an extreme level of shock in the flash

 He looked messed up with blood on his cheek bone. It seemed someone restricting him from doing something. Who was the man? Why did he stop him? Why did he start getting flashes all of a sudden? Would these TWO flashes have related to one another? If it was so, why was he getting shocked? Was the girl related to him? Was she Anjali or Lavanya? Maybe not... Her dress looked unrelated to them. Anjali stopped wearing suits long ago and Lavanya never wore a suit.

Why did he get the second flash when he was supposed to drop this girl? What was the connection between the flashes and this girl? Was she the one who was going to cause trouble to the FALLING GIRL? What was his INSTINCT trying to tell him? He looked at the girl restlessly who was looking down with fear. In no time, he pulled her inside but made sure she didn't bang on him.

To be continued...