9 - Epilogue

A/N I don't really know what happens at weddings, but I tried my best. Also, tw smut.

3 years later

Felix's pov

Ahhh.
I'm so nervous. I don't get how jisung was so calm at his wedding.
"How did you stay so calm?" I ask him, "I'm freaking out"
"Well, at my wedding there were only a few people, I don't know why you decided to invite your whole family." He replies.
"They're all important" I say.
"Yeah,yeah. Anyways, just stay calm, it's gonna be fine you and hyunjin love each other." He tries to calm me down.
"But what if this was all just a joke. What if he says no if the preacher asks. What i-" I get interrupted by jisung before I can finish.
"Don't stress. He's literally the one who asked you to marry him. If anything he should be the one to stress about whether you will say yes or not." Jisung says with a calm tone.
I get a bit more relaxed, but still this is the most important day in my life it has to be perfect. I continue getting ready as my friends try to help me calm down.

About an hour later

Hyunjin's pov

I stand in the front, as I see Felix and his dad coming through the door. He looks so pretty in his suit. He walks down the aisle and I feel my eyes getting teary as he reaches me he gives me a small smile and the turn to the preacher who starts with his speech.
I don't really listen until I hear
"Hwang Hyunjin, will you take lee Felix as your husband? So answer, yes, I will"
"Yes, I will" I say, trying hard to hold back my tears.
"Lee Felix, will you take Hwang Hyunjin as your husband? Then answer, yes, I will"
"Yes, I will" Felix says, I look into his eyes as we give each other the ring.
"You may kiss now" the preacher explains.
As we kiss I can't hold back my tears anymore. This is the best day in my life.

The wedding night

Felix's pov

We're in a hotel room that Hyunjin booked for us. I change clothes while he's in the bathroom getting ready.
He comes out with just a towel around his hips, so I can see his upper body.
My eyes stick to his sixpack as he walks towards me and leans to kiss me.
He stops as he realizes I stare at him and says "If you want me to do something just say it"
(A/N The smut starts here)
"I... I want you to fuck me" I say as fast as I can and still start blushing.
Hyunjin smirks and starts to kiss me passionately.
He slowly starts to kiss my neck and also leave some love bites. He takes off my clothes and I remove the towel. As I do that his big member catches my eye immediately.
I start to kiss his whole body until I reach the spot a little above his dick. I look up at him with big eyes. He lets out a small moan and then nods.
I start to take his member in my mouth and suck on it as good as I can.
His moans get so loud, I'm scared that other people could hear us, but that doesn't matter right now.
He starts to literally fuck my mouth, but as he signals that he's about to come I quickly take I out of my mouth and lay down.
Hyunjin leans over me and asks
"Is it okay if I do it without preparation?"
"Yes, just do it quickly" I answer.
He starts to enter me carefully, it hurts a bit but the pleasure is tanking the pain away.
As I got used to the feeling, Hyunjin starts moving. Now I can't hold back my moans.
After few seconds we're both moaning messes.
"I'm gonna cum" , I warn.
"Me too" , he says as he hits my prostate again. We both let go at the same time.
We clean up the mess and get dressed for sleep.
We lay in bed cuddling and I'm about too sleep when Hyunjin says
"I really love you, I hope you know that."
"I know and I love you more." I say smiling.
And so I fall asleep, safe in the arms of my lover.

- the end -

A/N That was the last chapter, hope you liked it. If anything doesn't make sense please tell me, I'm not good at stuff like this. Anyways, thank you to everyone who read my story and even voted for it, I didn't think anyone was gonna see this. Also, I would love if someone wants to go to my insta (same name as on Wattpad), I don't want followers, but I want other kpop stands to chat with (especially german, but idc). Okay, now bye.