1

A/N this is my first time writing something myself, so please don't be too harsh, I know I'm not good.
English isn't my first language so feel free to tell me my mistakes.
This story will probably not be too long and have pretty short chapters.

Felix's pov

I sit at my usual table in the cafeteria and wait for my friends.
Suddenly I see the most popular guy in school, hyunjin, coming straight towards me.
As he reaches my table he says "hey" , I was freaking out a bit since he is super hot and this is the first time we talk.
"Hey, what's up?" I answer trying to stay calm.
"Could I talk to you real quick?"
"Yeah, ofc"
As I agreed he took my wrist and kinda pulled me to an empty classroom.
There is an awkward silence for a few seconds.
"So... What do you want to talk about?" I ask to break the silence.
"Oh, yeah right, so I'm sorry if this is a bit random or something"
'yeah, really random since we never talked to each other' I thought to myself.
"You're gay, right?" He finally asks.
I feel pretty uncomfortable since I don't have the best experience with popular people finding out I'm gay.
"Umm... yeah, I am" I answer, getting a bit shy.
He looks at me kind of relieved maybe even happy, NO, just relieved, yeah.
"I never thought I'm gay or something but I think I'm falling in love with a guy and I don't really can talk about it with my friends 'cause I don't know if they're homophobic or something", he explained. I know some of his friends, Minho and Han, and they're like annoyingly in love with each other, so I don't think they're. But I don't really know his other friends so maybe he's right and he shouldn't talk about something like that with them.
"And I've heard some rumors about you being gay, so I thought maybe I could talk about it with you" he looked a bit shy saying that.
"Sure, I'm always happy to help" I answered.
"Well, I'm not sure what I am yet"
"That's totally fine, you don't just wake up one day and are like 'I'm gay or bi or whatever' it's a pretty long journey" I say to take him a bit of his insecurity.
"Thanks. What I know is that there's a really cute boy that I think I like I'm not even sure because I've never like anyone in that way before" , he said.
"Do you want to tell me who he is?" I asked. I saw that he looked a bit uncomfortable as I asked that, so I just asked something different. "Or why do you think you like him? Maybe I can find out if you're in love or not"
"I don't really have any contact with him, we've talked like once, but I observe him sometimes and I just love his smile, especially when he talks about something that excites him with his friends. He's really nice, smart and VERY beautiful, I think he doesn't hear that enough so I just want to tell him all the things I like about him and be together with him all the time. I want him to be happy, even if that's not with me, I want to encourage him to follow his dreams. And I just wanted you to know that."
Yeah, okay, he's definitely in love with that boy, kind of sad that I don't have a chance with him anymore... WAIT!! Did he just say 'you'? I think he saw my confused expression and also realized what he just said.
"Oh my God, I meant him I'm sorry I was just in the flow so it just flipped out I guess." He explained
"Yeah, that makes sense and it's totally fine" I said, even though it was not. Am I imagining or could it be that maybe I am the boy he's talking about?
"My next lesson starts in a few minutes, so I have to go, but thank you for listening." He thanked me. I just said goodbye and then he left me with complete emotional chaos.

A/N Hope you understood everything. If not, feel free to ask.
I don't even know if anyone is going to read this story.
But hope dies last