6

A/N There's gonna be a bit like smut or smth in this. Enjoy.

Seungmin's pov

I'm bored.
Felix is with hyunjin and jeongin is on a date with changbin.
I have no one to hang out with anymore.
I go on insta and check if my crush posted anything new. He did. OMFG he looks so good OMFG, gosh I'm such a simp. To calm down I decide to post a new pic myself.
(A/N Just that it's clear, Chan is his crush.)
Suddenly I get a text, but it's from a number I don't know.

Chat between seungmin and unknown

Unknown
Hi, cutie
I saw your new insta post

Seungmin
First, don't call me cute
Second, I posted like two seconds ago, why did you see it this fast?!
Third and most important, who tf are you?!

Unknown
Go on insta to find out
I just liked your post

Seungmin's pov

I go on insta because I'm interested in who this weird person is.
I go on my newest post and see that Chan was the only person who liked it. Chan liked my picture? OMFG, the person who texted me is CHAN?!
But how could Chan get my number? It's probably not him.

Chat between seungmin and Chan

Seungmin
Is this really Chan?

Chan
Yes
It's me

Seungmin
How did you get my number?

Chan
Through some friends.

Seungmin
And why did you call me cute?!
You kinda sounded like a creep

Chan
I'm sorry
But you're just really cute
And beautiful
And funny
And just amazing

Seungmin
Umm...
Thanks ig

Chan
I'm sorry
This is a bit random
But I just really like you
And I wanted to tell you

Seungmin
You do?

Chan
YES

Seungmin
Omg
I like you too
So much

Chan
omg this is amazing
Do you maybe wanna come over?
We could just chill and watch a movie or smth

Seungmin
Yes ofc

Chan
Cool
Here's my address
[address]

Chan's pov

I sit on the couch and wait for seungmin to arrive.

I hear a car outside so I assume that's seungmin and go to the door and open it. He stands there just about to ring as he saw me and smiled.
I gesture him to come inside.
He takes his coat and everything off.
We sit on the sofa and for a few seconds there's a kinda awkward silence between us.
"So what do you wanna watch? Or do you wanna do something else?" I ask.
"No, let's watch a movie. How about [some movie] (A/N Think of whatever movie, I can't think of one)" he answers.
I nod and turn on the movie.

It's nearly the end of the movie and I look at seungmin. He looks so cute as he's concentrated on the movie.
I kinda stare at him now and don't realize that the movie is over. Seungmin looks at me, as he notices that I've been staring at him he blushes a bit. I giggle at how cute he is.
"Cute", I mumble to myself, thinking he wouldn't hear it.
"Hey! Stop calling me cute." He says.
"Alright, I'm sorry." I say.
I look at him, he's smiling, and I slowly lean towards him. He looks a bit shocked for some seconds, but then he starts to lean too and closes his eyes. I do too and our lips slowly touch. I feel butterflies in my stomach and I enjoy this moment so much.
(A/N There's gonna be some smut or smth now.)
I grab seungmin on his waist and pull him on my lap.
As he sits on there I feel my member getting hard.
He slowly moves his head back, I think he noticed.
"So, are we gonna do yk?" He asks a bit shyly.
"I mean, I would love to, but if you're not comfortable, we don't have to" I state.
"I don't think I'm ready yet, but maybe I could help you with your 'problem'", he says cutely.
I nod and start to kiss him again, this time a bit more passionate.
While we're still kissing, I lead him to my room and lay on my bed with him above me.
He starts to open my pants, but since he struggles a bit, I just do it myself real quick. I also take off my shirt and underwear. He looks at my whole body and then takes off his hoodie, looking a bit uncomfortable. I look at his body and notice something on his arms, as I try to grab one, he hides both his arms behind his back.
"It's okay, I love you anyways" I say and start kissing his neck, going down to his chest. Seungmin slowly showed me his arms and I start to kiss over all of his scars. (A/N He stopped, so these are old ones. I just wanted to bring some drama in here.)
He pushes me back down and goes down.
"I've never done this before, so I'm sorry if it's not good" he says.
"Just do it" I say a bit harshly, because my dick is starting to really want some pleasure.
He starts and for that he's never done it before he does really well.
"Ahh" I moan.
I feel him smile a bit.
He continues and my moans get even louder, good that my walls are sounds proof.
"I'm near" I warn him. He doesn't really react, so I ask him "is in okay if I let go in your mouth?" He looks up to me and nods slowly. I let go in his mouth and he swallows most of it but since it was pretty much there's a bit coming out of his mouth. I quickly grab a tissue and wipe it off his face.
(A/N It's over now.)
We both smile and put on our clothes again.
Now we just cuddle, as I pop the question "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"
"Really?" He asks.
"Yes really" I state.
"OMG yes, I really want to be your boyfriend." He finally answeres.

We cuddle and he falls asleep quickly, I guess he's sleeping over today, cool.

A/N I'm not even sure if this was real smut, but I tried my best.
The next chapter is gonna be hyunlix again, I think.