0.6

Michael unwillingly leaves, after practically being shoved out the door by Luke.

Luke lays in bed for much of the day, staring at the ceiling fan going around, and around, and around.

It takes him awhile to realise he has to go to his friend's old place, to collect a few things.

He stands up and pulls on a light coat. He picks up a few empty boxes to put the things in and is off.

-

It's dark by the time he gets home, Michael making tea in the adjacent house.

Upon Luke's arrival, the boy with black hair quickly takes his place beside the window.

He's going through a box he brought home. Hot tears spill from Luke's eyes as he examines a photo of him and his friend at camp in 2003.

However, Michael only sees that Luke is crying at a photograph. He's also crying at a t-shirt, a book, and a bandana.

He then pulls out a notebook. Luke flips through it quickly, stopping at a page and smiling. The smile is accompanied by fresh tears.

Then Luke flips the page. He can't tell what's written on it, but Luke starts shaking as he reads it. He flips the page again. The salty liquid flows from his eyes freely and the tremors in his body become more prominent.

And then, it's almost as if a flip is switched inside Luke's brain. He throws the spiral notebook across the room, and lets out a huge, breathy, aggravated scream.

He pulls something out from underneath his bed. Michael instantly recognises it as a bottle of beer.

Luke pops open the top with ease, seeing as he's probably done this hundreds of times before.

But instead of drinking it, he just looks at it. He glances over to Michael's house, then back at the beer. And he throws the glass bottle against the wall.