Tragedy at 60 Feet

Energy Crystal POV

"Oh and THIS one? Dude, i was crushed! By a safe! Look at me! I'm a whole millimeter thinner than before! That wasn't meant for me!" Nickel complain about it, as both me and Balloon sitting there, and listen to him with a bored expression.

"Yes, she's a lucky clover. We-eh...Wait...did you plant that to crush her?" He ask the silver coin, as he was silent until i broke it.

"I agree with Balloon over here, what did you expect to happen? She had extreme luck with her. I mean, i have luck with me, but she's much luckier, so yeah... Also why you drag me along here?" I ask him, but he IGNORE both of our questions.

"That's irrelevant. Look! Her luck will be the demise of all of us!" Nickel said dramatically as he is, before i start speaking.

"I...think you started to get overreacting here" i said as i point at him with concern look.

"Uh, yeah. I don't think she's the one we need to worry about when we have Box literally voting for us! There are only four of us Sinkers left and we need Box to be in line." Balloon exclaim to him.

"I mean he clearly must've just slipped or something. He's with us! To the bitter end. And besides, he's the only reason the two of us are... Um... Oh and look at this photo!" He quickly change the subject..., so Box made him being friended with Balloon? That make SO much sense on how he became friends with him in the first place after he been enemies with him for a LONG time even i don't really know them, but i can telk by it during the first met.

"Nickel...the two of us are...what?" Balloon said in suscipious tone.

"If you think Box vote for you two for no reason is bad. Silver Spoon does way WORSE than that!" I exclaim.

"What happen?" The red salmon balloon ask in curiosity.

"Well Silver got a voting file from...Cabby..., push everyone to vote for Yin-Yang since they are an easy pick and not for OJ, say we're too scared to vote for him, but i'm not scared enough to vote him. Luckily, they had immunity, our leader OJ got eliminated...but without Candle and Silver Spoon around while discussing on who we vote for, everything turn into chaos, me and Floor were the only to stop this! Oh, and i rather not talk about the crazy part, where Silver and Candle were on top of the volcano." I finish, as i deadpan. That part of Silver Spoon and Candle on top of the volcano was confusing and crazy, but i don't like the part of them almost fell off inside the volcano, it make me worried sick...

"Chaotic indeed..." he said in agreement, until we heard a bell ringing, we look to who make that noise, turn out it was TK...the motherly figure contestant tea pot which i don't mind since i don't have any parents...we all walk toward her.

"Boys, and hon! I hope you three came farmished! Look at you, Nickel, so thin!" Tea Kettle said that as Nickel showing off his body on how thin he is.

"Crystal, you grow little fast, your almost taller than Nickel" she said it cause him to be surprised.

"WHAT!" he yell, as i start talking to him.

"Actually it true, i grew a few inches taller during past few months, now i'm probably a little bit taller than you, Bow and definitely Goo." I tell which made TK gasped, because my voice change cuz SOMEONE mess with my stuff and press to change my voice( uh oh, different voice acting, that mean she will have that in the rest of this season).