"𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙙." The commentator said as Jude looked off in the stands as if he was searching for something or someone as his eyes went to the top of the stadium where his eyes made contact with the wrong girl the girl he hadn't faced and saw in over almost a year as he gave her some sort of a hopeful soft look as both of their dark brown eyes connected together that contact lasted about 10 seconds as he stood there on the field and she sat in the stands looking as if you had saw the look they'd gave each other it would've been as if in one of those movies where he had searched so long for her just to find her again in a random big city full with tons of people and immediately remembered her, even with the sudden changes to her appearance.

They eye contact interrupted as Stacey got up and cheered screaming clapping as Jude kept looking over there at the corner not at the obnoxious girl who loudly called for his attention but at the dark haired girl she had her hand resting supporting her head as she looked at that point done with the game as Stacey quickly excitedly hit her repeatedly signaling her to get up and go down to the field as usually family and friends were let down as the girl grabbed her jacket and phone.

REYA POV

Stacey held my wrist rushing down the stadium in each row down to the stadium where Jude and his teammates stayed down at as the result of their family and friends surrounded by them as the Barcelona players had already left with their heads down into the tunnel, when we finally reached down to the field before I felt my shoulder being tapped by someone turning to see Vini with his bright smile looking at me.

I turned my attention straight to him as Stacey by then had let go of my wrist to run off right to Jude looking at Vini smiling soon turned into a straight face as his eyes turned to the side of me to who I knew or assumed he had made eye contact with as he turned his eyes right back to me coming close to my ear "You are still talk to Jude?" (Você ainda fala com Jude?) he asked me in a soft tone but that tone you would know fastly as a one of asking someone a question but you already knowing the answer but still wanting to confirm it from them shown obviously on his face.

"I don't know why I'd talk to him I'm here for Stacey not for him" I said as the look on his face lowered down a bit but still showed a sign of judgement not judgement but iffyness and unsure on what I was telling him "Alright, I was just going to ask you if tonight you would like to come to the party we all were throwing" ("Tudo bem, eu só ia perguntar se esta noite você gostaria de vir à festa que todos nós estávamos fazendo") he said as I raised my eyebrows at him "I don't want any of your teammates Vini" I said sarcastically as he backtracked on what he said jumping to correct himself "I wasn't trying to set you up with anyone, unless you wanted.." ("Eu não estava tentando te arrumar com ninguém, a menos que você quisesse." ) he said dragging it out to make me consider shrugging his shoulders as I laughed and shook my head.