It didn't appreciate my gesture. I grabbed the blade from my back watching the demon move onto its legs. Its wings expanded as it screamed at me.

I threw the blade at the creature lodging it into its chest. My body ached and every time I moved my skin felt like it was blistering quickly. I grabbed the dagger as it fell to the ground the demon disappeared. Run. I had to run. 

The faster I got to Magnus the safer I would be. I felt something in my gut telling me to go left. I had to go three something was there. I grimaced but ran around hell following my gut feeling. I couldn't see a castle from Lilith's tower, but I assumed it had to be around here somewhere I didn't know how long it would be before I ran into something.

Yelling was the first thing that caught my attention. It was familiar. I came around the corner seeing fire blasting at the demons in the air as they exploded. The fire dimmed as I saw the person. Isabelle. Isabelle?!

"When the fuck did you get fire?!" I asked. 

She turned around staring at me. I let out a laugh as she moved toward me. She went to hug me, but stopped and stepped back. I gave her a look.

"I can't, we have to find Magnus," She explained. I nodded.

"Yeah, while we go, you are going to explain this situation to me. Are there others here? They will die. Why aren't you dead?"

"When we get back to the institute I get to yell at you for a long while." She said. I nodded. "You lied to me."

"I didn't actually, Asmodeus was the one to take me early," I reasoned. "But explain this to me first. Is my sister okay?"

"We were able to make the Heavenly Fire into a sword and separate Clary from Jonathan. After that, the sword exploded and I was hit by some shrapnel. Well, it mutated my cells making my body react with the Heavenly Fire so now I come in contact with anything or anyone with demon blood I burst into flames," She explained as she waved her hand around.

"Isabelle Lightwood. You're in the most demonic realm," I glared at her. She nodded. "How long do you have?"

"What do you mean?"

"This has to be combustive, right?" I said. "I mean I more than anyone will know what certain things do to your body. It's only a matter of time before you start to combust like the sword did right if you're around too many demonic things?"

"I don't know for use," She admitted.

"I've missed you so much Iz," I sighed.

"You're burnt?" She pointed to my arms. I shrugged as we continued forward.

"It's hell," I added. "Let's just get to Magnus." We came around a corner finding Melijorn and Jace fighting other demons. She let out a blast destroying them. "Damn."

"Isabelle!" Jace smiled. "Lena!" He came over hugging me.

"Is that the keep?" Melijorn asked.

"That's Lilith's castle," I muttered. "Ironic she doesn't have flames on it anymore."

"We can take her by surprise. She won't know we are here," Jace said.

"I can kill her with my Heavenly Fire," Isabelle added.

"Nope cause that will kill you and I'm not losing anyone," I said. She gave me a side eye, but I shook my head. "I didn't come here for all of you to die."

"Let's go," Melijorn moved.

"I'm scared shitless," Jace whispered. I looked at him and then Melijorn. "I bonded with him so now I can't lie either and I'm really regretting it."