6

*edited*

"Lena!?" Izzy yelled

"Lena!?" Izzy yelled. I moved out of my room looking down the hall. "Lena!"

"What are we doing?!" I called, but there was no answer. I moved down the hall to her room. She smiled and showed me Clary. Her outfit looked nice. Too nice. Also a little scandalous.

"Ohh," I tried to move back for the door.

"No. Come here," She reached for my hand. I groaned but obeyed as she took my hand.

"Clary is in green. You should be navy," She nodded. 

I think she was talking to herself more than to me. She stood up going to her closet. Clary spun around looking at how short her dress was. I grimaced when she looked at me.

"Lena, put this on," She threw me a dress. 

I caught the soft material with one hand and held it up. It was short, but I kinda liked it. Isabelle had good style.

"Okay." 

I moved to her bathroom putting on the dress. I didn't think I would like it this much. But it does look good on me and I don't usually wear dresses. I don't sit ladylike, at least that's what Jocelyn used to say all the time. I walked out of the bathroom as Izzy held up her stuff.

"That's so hot!" We both said at the same time. I laughed and pointed at her dress. "Iz you're going to rock that."

"I know, but," She gestured to me. "Do a spin." I spun. "Ah! I'm amazing. You look great. Your shoes are over there," She pointed to a pair of black heels. 

They weren't too high or skinny so I could still kill with them. I held the handle in my hand looking at my chest. I wasn't flat, but there was no way it would fit in there without looking like a suspicious lump. Izzy came out looking amazing. She had on the necklace that Hodge gave us to convince Magnus to help us.

"I rock this necklace," she moved her fingers over the gem.

"Mhmm, you do," I nodded. She threw something else at me. "What's—." 

It was a thigh holster. I bent ever so slightly and immediately knew I couldn't do that. I held it in my grip as we walked out of her room and into the monitor room. 

"It's a party, Alec relax," Izzy smirked. Clary and I walked up behind her. Jace and Alec turned to look at us. I reached for Alec and he took my hand.

"I need your help," I muttered and held up the thigh strap. "If I bend over I will flash someone." My face heated. He laughed a little as I hit his arm. "Stop, just please." 

He knelt in front of me. His fingers were gentle as he undid the strap. He had his sleeves rolled up so I could see his runes. The veins on his arms were exposed as well. He wrapped the leather around my thigh tightening it as he moved it up my thigh.