Noir: Take this!

(Noir fires her grenade launcher, successfully hitting the helicopter. Its body exploded, destroying the engine. The pilot loses control of the helicopter as it starts to spin around and veers away.)

Pilot: Mayday! Mayday!

(As the helicopter spins around..... it hits one of the buildings nearby, making a loud explosion.)

Mona: GAH!

(Mona is awakened by the explosion.)

Joker: Mona!

Mona: What's going on?!

(Joker quickly places Mona down.)

Joker: We're being ambushed!

(Mona becomes quickly alarmed by Joker's words. The situation is heavily tense for him to take in.)

Mona: Wh-What!?

(Another helicopter is approaching, ahead of the Thieves. They all noticed)

Fox: Tsk!

(Fox exits his cover as he pulls out his assault rifle. He starts firing at the helicopter. The helicopter starts taking damage from Fox and veers away. It then deploys black armored soldiers armed to the teeth. They are carrying rifles.)

Fox: They have reinforcements!

Joker: Damn!

(Two more helicopters appear, it deploying more soldiers to back up the rest.)

Point Solider: GO GO GO!

(The point soldier leads the cavalry to the Thieves, as many more are being deployed behind and converging with the rest. Noir returns to the rest.)

Joker: No choice, charge ahead!

Mona: MAGARUDYNE!

(Zorro dashes out and makes a slashing form of a "Z", and a giant gust of wind is sent out from it and blows away the majority of the soldiers.)

Makoto and Maruki: Mafreidyne!

(A series of large blue nuclear-induced explosions appeared all around the soldiers, and they all screamed in agony as they were sent flying after being caught within the explosion's radius.)

Crow: rrrrRRRAAAAH!

(Crow switches into his darker form, he dashes to the horde of soldiers and rampages through with his sword along with Loki supporting him. Fox continues shooting other oncoming helicopters as they all advance through. Whilst Joker fires out his grappling hook and pulls himself to the oncoming backup. With the gradual build-up of their offenses against the overwhelming number of soldiers after the sudden initial attack, The Thieves slowly gathered together and fought the horde of soldiers with each other in the middle of their attacks.)

Joker: Hmph!

(Joker makes a roundhouse kick, and the soldier is sent into the air.)

Skull: URRRYA!

(Skull intercepts and makes a Superman punch into the soldier in mid-air.)

Panther: Yah!

(Panther uses her whip to swoop another soldier, he hits the ground facing up.)

Queen: SHAH!

(Queen follows it up by making a brutal finishing punch to the soldier. Two soldiers intercept Maruki.)

Maruki: !- Azathoth!