River makes her way back to the gym and see's Romanoff sparring with Rogers, her obviously winning. About three minutes after she walked in Barnes walked up to her.

"Wanna spar? Seems like our partners are sparring without us."

River answers with a swift nod as she makes her way to a mat for sparring. They both get into fighting positions, and prepare for a spar. Neither of them rushing to start.

Eventually Barnes swings at River, which she dodges. River then sweeps Barnes' feet out from under him, he falls to the floor with a loud thud.

Barnes doesn't even make it five minutes before he's on the ground panting as River stands on the other side of the mat, breathing normally.

"Damn kid, you're good." Barnes says between heavy breaths.

"I know." River says back, her voice sounding almost remorseful.

By this time Rogers and Romanoff are done sparring. Romanoff and River spar once more, Barnes and Roger's periodically watching.

"Surprisingly, I'm a much better assassin, when I'm not brainwashed to do assassin work for an evil organization." River speaks up to the group.

"What the fuck?"  Romanoff asks dumbfounded.

"Just saying, me as a non brainwashed assassin, would have never let you put that tracker on me."

"Did you just think of this?" Rogers asks, completely dismissing the fact that Romanoff just swore.

The response he gets is a shrug before River turns and make her way over to the boxing bags.

Once Rogers, Barnes, And Romanoff are done they head out of the gym, leaving River to finish up.

By the time the clock hits 1:30 River is just now unwrapping her hands from boxing, her body sweaty. She had taken off her shirt a little while after everyone left, now able to without someone seeing her scars, or tattoos.

Once River was done she made it back to her current quarters and took a shower. After her shower she opened up her computer to continue her tracking of a certain someone.

3:56 came and her laptop suddenly pinged, signaling that she had found who she was looking for. She quickly packs up her very few things into her getaway bag and goes to tell Maggie where she was going. Just as she knocked on the door, Maggie opened it, looking very awake and like she had yet to fall asleep.

"I know." Maggie says looking at River with a small smile, "I know you have to go."

"I wish I didn't." River says returning Maggie's sad smile.

"You need to sort out your head," Maggie states, "you, sadly enough, can't do that here."

River pulls Maggie in for a short but very meaningful hug. "I'm gonna miss you." She states.

"You already know me and Sage are gonna miss you." Maggie says pulling away from the hug. "God you asshole."

"Language." They both say at the same time, Maggie predicting River words.

"It's not cute." Maggie whispers tears brimming her eyes.

"I'm so sorry I have to leave now, after everything that's happened, after Nathan. I'm really sorry." River empathetically states.

"It's what you need to do for yourself. You need to get the real River back." Maggie puts emphasis on the word 'real'.

"I'll do my best." River says as she backs away from the door and gives Maggie a mock salute, which Maggie returns.

River then hands her two envelopes and walks away, not describing what the envelopes are for or what's in them.

By the time 6:00 come around everyone in the compound is awake, except Tony Stark. Everyone has realized that Maggie seems off in a way but can't exactly figure out more than that.

At this point River isn't even in the same city as the compound is. She's off to find that special person who can help her. Help her find herself again. Help her find her mind. Help her become the River that all her friends can rely on and not have to wonder about what fight is currently happening in her mind.

She really has to hurry, since this person isn't the easiest to get a hold of, and is really never outside the comfort of their own country. The country where she will hopefully get to see once all the Hydra stuff is out of her head. And once River knows for sure that they, and more specifically the person she's trying to catch up to.

Hey my peeps!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Please comment on spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, I will fix them.

Sorry this one took so long to get out! A lot has been going on with the holidays and school stuff still.

Word   count-1323
Word count does  not include  A/N at the end of the story