Chapter 6 | Slap Slap Revolution

Start from the beginning

CONFESSIONAL: NOAH

"[Y/N]'s always sooo shy and sooo quiet, but as soon as I make any kind of remark, they're certainly more talkative then." Noah crossed his arms. "It feels like they hate my guts, specifically. For whatever reason."

=================================

CONFESSIONAL: [Y/N]

"I think me and Noah get along decently, maybe. Sure, he annoys me with his sarcastic attitude, and I probably annoy him a bit with how little I do for the team." You lean against the confessional wall. "But, hey, it's not like we hate each other or anything. I don't think so, at least."

=================================

Tyler stood up from the snow, while Lindsay stood in front of him. "Hi, Daryl!" "It's ME. TYLER! Season one! You and I were together!" Tyler had finally snapped, fed up with Lindsay's obliviousness.

"You must have me confused with someone else. The only guy I was ever into on the show is Tyler, and he's never coming back!" Tyler looked as if he was about to lose his shit.

Chris then flew by, whisper-yelling. "We're in avalanche territory, so.. you might wanna keep it down." Lindsay, whoever, misheard him. "WHAT?! THERE'S A SALE ON LIPGLOSS?! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Lindsay squealed, causing the contestants near her to cover their ears, before covering Lindsay's mouth.

"Welcome to today's musical challenge,"

DING! (but quieter)

"'Avoid the Song-a-lanche'! To avoid a potentially fatal tumble down the mountain, and a climb back up, you better keep the singing nice and not loud."

[YA'LL CAN PICK YOUR PARTS FOR THIS ONE TOO, C'MON ✨🎤✨]

Noah: Keep it down, so I can win the loot!

Owen: Try, I will, but I still got to fart. (loudly) No, toot!

Heather and Noah: Shhhh!

Heather: Toot on, but you're still out of luck. You suck the lemon chuck.

Gwen: Wait till you're voted out for being such a lout!

Courtney: I'll dance a jig when Chris shoves you out the plane!

Alejandro: When you don't hold back and lead the pack, truly there is nothing stopping you, you, you.

Leshawna: Swimming in your eyes, it's butterflies, and suddenly there's nothing I can't do. Sorry, Harold.

Lindsay: Wait, something's itching in my brain! Someone's back in the game! My former flame! And Tyler's your name! You're Tyler just the same! Oh, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler back you came.

Tyler: You remember me? Ha! She remembers me! YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tyler celebrated a little too loud (which is an understatement), and the avalanche came crashing upon you and the other contestants. Chris laughed as he flew over all of you. "Awesome!"

CONFESSIONAL: HEATHER

"Alejandro flirting with Leshawna? I would throw up, but he is not even worth the puke! Did you hear him back there? Even his singing is up to something. Ugh!" Heather spoke with her arms crossed.