Need You || Trolls Band Together

I revived this book!! But not rlly, I deleted the original book so I'm starting brand new. Those old stories sucked anyways-

This is based off of early storyboards for Trolls Band Together from 2021, and this is how I thought it would go down

Enjoy!! :)

(Word Count: 2428)

~~~

•*NEED YOU*•

"They got him... They got Branch..."

Floyd was on the floor of a large yacht sailing in the waters of Mount Rageous on his hands and knees, feeling absolutely weak from getting his essence sucked out of him by the insanely popular Popstar duo Velvet and Veneer.

In front of Floyd stood his three older brothers, who were all trapped in their own separate diamonds, Branch's girlfriend, Poppy, and her sister, Viva. They all looked absolutely mortified at the words that just came out of Floyd's mouth.

Branch? Captured?!

Poppy stepped past them all and looked up to where Velvet and Veneer were, and where they were keeping her boyfriend hostage. They stood on top of a huge structure in the front of the yacht, ready to continue on with their big show. Her face instantly hardened. Nobody had ever seen the pop queen so angry before.

She had to get Branch back.

All four brothers and Viva stood behind Poppy and looked in the same direction while Viva helped lift Floyd up off the ground.

Bridget, who was standing in the background with the other five troll leaders and Gristle looked down at Poppy. She was worried for both her best friend's sanity and Branch's well being.

Poppy cut out of her trance and looked behind her with a determined look on her face.

"Bridget, do you think you can get me up there?"

"You got it, girlfriend!" Bridget immediately put on a pair of roller blades that she had on her and put her hand down near the floor, allowing Poppy to hop on.

Poppy immediately climbed on Bridget's hand without a second thought, and Viva followed right behind her younger sister. She saw her sister standing next to her and instantly grew concerned. Why would she risk her life to help her?

"What are you doing?" Poppy asked after seeing Viva following her.

"I know how important he is to you," Viva told her.

She then grabbed Poppy's hand

"Plus, I don't want to lose my new friend and possible brother-in-law, so I'm coming with you," She gave Poppy's hand a tight squeeze as she talked.

Poppy smiled slightly at her older sister's words and squeezed her hand back.

"Let's go!!" Poppy yelled out.

Bridget roller bladed as fast as she could towards Velvet and Veneer.

Meanwhile, John Dory, Bruce, Clay, and Floyd watched as the two sisters left with Bridget to save their baby brother. They looked at each other, knowing they had to do something.

"Hey, um, I have an idea," Gristle said, still standing behind the four.

The four trolls turned around to face the Bergen.

"I need to use a little bit of one of your talent."

"I'm sorry, what?" John Dory questioned.

"Please, it's to save Branch. To save your brother."