𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

Start from the beginning

"There's gonna be like a fashion show with the collection—so if my idea does actually become something—someone is gonna model it at a show! An actual fashion show with people, like the one I went to." I speak, smiling and raising my voice because of my excitement.

"All because I spoke up—even though I was nervous and my hands got really sweaty and—" I cut myself off when I realise I'm blabbing and not letting Natalie get a word in.

She looks to me, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Go on, I'm listening." She pulls me closer by my waist as we both keep walking, I don't look where I'm going, I look to her.

"Sometimes I forget you're my fiancée and I just think to myself 'god I want to kiss this woman'." I smile before leaning up kissing her, she laughs against my lips holding onto my waist tighter.

"Good thing you can do it whenever you want now go on." She mumbles and I pull back walking closely beside her.

"That's it. My minds gone blank." I speak and Natalie laughs.

"Here we are." She says as we approach two opened glass doors with a bright sign above, displaying the name of the restaurant.

She takes her hand away from my waist, taking my hand instead as we step inside.

The lights are dim in here, slow instrumental music playing. There's a counter just as we step in, a woman behind it and the wall behind her holding a beautiful painting of some people walking through a city with umbrellas. I like it.

I squeeze Natalies hand a little as she speaks to the woman, I look around, it seems to be busy tonight. Most of the tables are occupied.

"Follow me." Another woman approaches us and Natalie glances to me, probably to make sure I'm paying attention and not in my own little world.

We both follow the woman, I let go of Natalie's hand—unsure if she wants to hold my hand especially when so many people are around...Just incase.

The woman stops at a round table, two red leather chairs at either side of the table. Natalie thanks her and I smile before she walks away.

Natalie pulls out a chair—for me but I walk around the table quickly pulling the other out.

"Sit." I say and she looks at me before laughing.

"I mean it, let me be a gentlewoman for once." I smile and she walks around the table winking at me before she sits down. I squeeze her shoulder before walking around to my seat, pulling it closer to the table before sitting down.

I look at the small candle in the middle of the table, kind of worried it might get knocked over. I then glance down to the menu in front of me trying to ignore the candle.

I pick it up looking over it, trying to decide on what I would like. I'm not really sure what I'm even in the mood for.

I glance up looking around, it's really full in here, I didn't expect so many people to be on dates tonight—some people probably aren't even on dates so that was just an assumption. I don't really want to order—I just feel weird, it's been awhile since I've came to a restaurant with Natalie on a date, especially to a place like this.