I entered the car taking a deep breath"maybe we should enter into mafia business...hyunjin looked hot inside...a got mafia boss" changbin hyung joked earning a slap on the back of this head from chan.
"bin, shut up and drive" he said rolling his eyes before he looked at me though the mirror.
"hyunjin are you okay..."
"I am not hyung, I am so angry...he could he do something as reckless as this...signing a contract without knowing what he has to do in return...that man could have..." I stopped clenching my jaw.
"we will have it don't worry" the older said with a small smile making me nod...damn it jisung...

Han's pov
"I barely convinced mina noona to let you stay with me" Felix chuckled walking around the room" I am going to take care of you don't worry"he added giving me a warm smile, I have finally been discharged from the hospital since i have no home at the moment...and I will rather die then do to my mom's it left me with very few choices...i need to stay at mina's which is going to be bad considering that jihyo noona hates my guts plus my sister needs to take care of her son...and felix...if it was for me I would have just went anywhere...but the two didn't let me...i have been under their radar 24/7...so I agreed to come here I am staying just until I get back on my feet.

My sister didn't seem too happy with my decision but she was convinced at the end.
"are you hungry?" Felix asked pulling me out of my daze, I want to leave damn it...i hate that I am causing him more problems by staying here...i hate that he has to take care of me...and I absolutely distaste the fact that he feels sorry for me...all of them do...i can see it in their eyes...my family...felix...seungmin....jeongin...
"no" I simply replied making him frown.
"you need to eat to take your meds anyway...i will make you some soup"he said before I could stop him he was out.

I took a deep breath laying back in the bed, I think I will be able to leave in a few days, I started to get worried after I didn't hear from tony...what is he planning to do?i have to say signing that paper was a reckless stupid decision...at that moment it sounded like a good choice but I regret it now...waiting for him to call makes me more anxious...i glanced back at the phone he gave me which was on the nightstand...the hospital staff told me that the man who brought me founded next to me so he gave it to them....i wonder who is he?
Was he just a passenger who found me laying on the ground or....i shook my head....of course he is...he probably left because he didn't want to get in trouble.

"I am not the best at cooking you know but I tried" Felix entered the room carrying a plate.
"I don't want to eat..."
"maybe you don't want to but you need to...come on open your mouth"he said as he made himself comfortable in front of me before he moved the spoon closet to my mouth."come on sung" he insisted.
"let me at least eat at my own...i am not paralyzed..."
"nope"he cut me off moving the spoon back.

"Felix..."
"jisung"he cut me off looking serious...i signed before I finally accepted the food from him...i froze when I tasted it...this is horrible.
"is it bad?"Felix asked with wide eyes.
"no it is fine" I said swallowing it down...god I hate it.
"you are lying"he said tasting the soup too." this is horrible "he added shaking his head that's what I said, without knowing I busted into laughing seeing his disgusted face....he put the spoon down and looked at me with a serious face.
"you are mean" he pouted making me laugh more.

"why? I said it is fine..."
"you lied to me" he cut me off.
"I know you are not good at cooking love so no worries" I said before I froze even the younger looked surprised."I....i didn't mean it" I murmured looking away...i was carried away...felix and I tried to date before...like we were together on and off...like we fight then we make up...to only fight again...it was our life for five years before we officially broke up a year ago...he gave me a choice...and I did not like it...maybe it is better this way...i only bring misery to people I love.
"I will order some food" Felix said getting up again, I miss him so much...but i know I lost him...i wish I will be able to forget about minho hyung...but I can't...i just can't...

Felix's pov (next morning)

"sir we talked contacted the representative of shin corps, they agreed on our proposal...they signed the papers we only need yours" Mrs choi said making me frown...since I am staying home to take care of jisung we at having an online meeting...i didn't want to leave the older's side even for a little time...i need to keep an eye on him I know he is not doing okay...none of us were.
"they signed it just like that...shouldn't we hold a meeting first?...discuss their terms...and what they want to change in the proposal?" I asked glancing between the company's managers.

"they said what we offered is fine" Mr jung said...this is weird...who the hell agrees on an important project like this? I know shin corps is trustworthy and a leader in the industry but something us fishy...the board seems happy with the success of the deal...maybe I am thinking too much about this.
"in a few days we are finally going to see who is their CEO...i am excited they did a great job to run the company since Mr shin died" Mrs Kim said.
"I will finish everything as soon as I can for you to finalize the deal...is it everything for today?" I asked.
"yes sir, have a great day" Mrs choi said making me nod before I hung up.
I rubbed my forehead taking a deep breath.

"you know that you can go to work you don't have to stay home to babysit me" my eyes widened when I saw han standing next to the door.
"jisung why are you walking you need to rest..."
"I am fine" he cut me off" seriously Felix...don't do that" he added shaking his head.
"do what?" I asked confused..he stared at me with a poker face before he sighed.
"don't waste your time on me...i will be leaving soon anyways"he replied making me jump out of my seat.
"you are not going anywhere " I said shaking my head.

"you don't have to decide that...i already caused a lot of problems...i will be out of your life as soon as possible...like you wanted...i am just staying at the moment because I don't want to worry my sister" he answered.
"what about me?" I said approaching him.
"what do you mean..."
"I am worried about you too....don't I have a say on this jisung...we dated we..."
"you said it we dated...past tense...now we are barely friends...you don't need to worry about me" he cut me off.
"barely friends "I chuckled shaking my head.

"why are..."
"you and I both know that you are still in love me" I yelled making the older's eyes turn wide" and I am in love with you too" I added.
"Felix..."
"We had our differences...i wanted you to ignore your feelings...shut them out...like I did...but I was wrong" I said swallowing hard"I am wrong that I am trying to forget about minho hyung and hyunjin...try to live like I have never met them...but you are wrong too jisung...we needed to find common ground...we needed to accept that they once were a part of our life but they chose to leave us...we should have stayed together" I added feeling myself on average of crying.

"lix,don't"he whispered when I started to caress his cheek.
"I miss you jisung...and I hate that we have to act like strangers next to each other"I murmured as he leaned into my touch."I am sorry" I added making him frown...i leaned in to gently kiss him making the older's eyes widen...it did not take him long to kiss me back but as soon as he did he pulled away.
"I...i can't do this"he said running toward his room....