22. A day in village

Beginne am Anfang

(this place is available and no one stays here from longtime, you can be here and there is a market beside, you can get anything you want)

Teju "bohot dhanyawad maa ji..hum ye esan nahi bhulayenge "

( thank you maaji, we r grateful for this)

The lady patted her head and walked away, karan looked at the house, he asked her to stay out for sometime and cleaned the house. She tried helping but he refused and made her sit, he removed his shirt and have it to her and started arranging things.  He pulled the wire cot which was in some corner and rearranged the thread on them making it flexible. 

She was looking at him who was flexing his biceps, she couldn't take her eyes of his upper naked chest, he turned to her and saw her lost in him, he winked at her making her blush. 

" aap ka haq hai ranisaa "
He whispered holding her hands and she was breathing heavily. She was trying to control her raging hormones, he wasn't aware of her reaction, may be he is but she doesn't know. 

All she knows was she had fallen for him,  fallen for the king of Mahaleshwar kingdom.

She came back to her trance when he called her, she entered inside and saw the house was cleaned. She asked him to sit on the cot and went out to take some wood twig from outside. She pulled the mud stove from corner and cleaned them, she placed the twig inside the hole and lighten then and placed the pot of water.  She let it boil and walked to him, he looked up at her who was standing in front of him. 

She bent down and pecked his forehead making him close his eyes. 

Karan "  someone is in mood " ,he teased her and she blushed, she doesn't want to let go of him, that's her mood right now. 

Teju " I have kept the water to boil, freshnup in them, you will feel relax, you have done more work "

Karan " Jaan.. Aapke patidev, shatriya hai and this small work doesn't make me tired "

He pulled her hands and kissed her palms and she was already dizzy with his jaan word, he manages to make her heart go on a double speed every time he speak with her.

Teju " phirbhi, warm bath will make you relax.. Please for me"

He nodded" anything for you "

She smiled widely and he freshen up himself and changed into another pair of clothes, she let his clothes dry after washing them a little with herbal mixed water. 

He walked to her who was counting the pennies, he back hugged her
" what my wife is doing "

Teju turned " we have to go and buy some veggies for now, we need to cook right "

He nodded " I will buy "

She looked at him " Do you even know  to buy veggies , phele kabhi kiya aapne "

Karan " as if you have " he rolled his eyes and she nodded seriously " ofc I know.. I have done this before in my kingdom, going out and buying all stuff from market like common girl "

Karan " Are you serious, how the hell they allowed you, first you came at night and then this, I m talking maharaj aliyar to tighten the security for sure, they should.. "

His words were cut off by her lips, she kissed him to shut him up and he looked at her shocked and grabbed her hairs and kissed her back passionately.  She was drowned in his touch and they pulled back leisurely. 

Karan whispered " you can't always shut me up like this ranisa "

Teju " if I need, I would do... Ranasa"