|| 6 ||

Emergency

Minho's pov

As the day continues to creep deeper into the night, the once spacious club is now crowded as more people come in to have fun.

The place is packed as usual, with only the the green and red laser lights to brighten the room, it's usually hard to tell who's who unless you get pretty close but I got my eyes locked on a certain dark haired hottie.

My eyes followed his every move. The way his sheer top doesn't bother hiding what's underneath, clinging to his body with a perfect fit, showing off his tiny waist.

"You're lurking in dangerous waters Minho." My friend, Hyunjin, threw an arm over my shoulder, leaning close and pointing to his direction with a drink on his hand whispering to me. "You do know that's a Han you're checking out right?"

"Han is a common surname." I smirk as I take a sip from my whiskey. How can I not know? We've bumped into each other in more than one occasion as we got forced to joining our families in the grown ups bore-ass parties where you can't even get full with the food they're serving to observe and know people as the future heir. Anyway, knowing people means knowing who to butter up to and who not to get entangled with and for my family there's only one I shouldn't dare think to befriend even as kids- it's the Hans.

Hyunjin chuckles and playfully shoves me, "you know what- who, rather, I'm talking about but she's gorgeous so I get you." She? My eyes moved from him and to his cousin. I snicker and shake my head. "Oh you mean her? Of course I know her, she's not the one I'm looking at though."

Before he can ask further, I finished my glass and put it down at the glass table as I stood up and fixed my leather jacket. "Don't you wanna go dance?"

"Nah, I'm good." He answers as a girl sits on his lap.

I left for the dance floor and was immediately greeted with inviting smiles and bodies moving towards me while he still hasn't noticed me. I politely danced with them and blended in perfectly.

The electro house remixes blasting off the speakers as the DJ hypes everybody up. I moved and moved till I feel his back on mine. I grin as I turn around to face his back and purposely moved closer causing his back to collide with my chest and I held him firmly by his hips to help him stay ground. He turns to say sorry but slightly halted. "No worries." I let go and turned back around to dance with the girl who I was dancing with earlier. Back to our backs slightly bumping, our elbows touching every now and then.

I pulled the girl to change places with me so I can see his back on her, he turns around and just as the girl practically clings unto me as she grind her body on me with my eyes not leaving his.

I watch as he leans over to his cousin, saying something and leaving after. I feel my phone vibrate and I take a look at it. 911.

Our secret signal when we were seeing each other. Were. He told me that we should stop before we get caught. I agreed not because I want to but because I want to know if he can be really without me. I was chill with the first week but as it became a month and no word from him, I got anxious. Is it really the end of us? So I had to know face to face.

I stopped dancing and untangled the girl's arm around me and waved my phone "Sorry, Emergency."

Jisung's pov

My hands moved quickly, taking off his Jacket as if there really was an emergency- Oh, but there is. I needed him to touch me, taste me, and feel me.

I sigh as I clung on to him like he's the oxygen tank giving me air as an extension to my lifeline. Our tongues danced like the way he did with a girl earlier making me bite his bottom lip that made him groan.