Part 29

Klas's pov:

I woke up with a sore back and numb legs, courtesy of Mickey. Groaning, I realized he was gone-probably grabbing breakfast. Despite wanting to drift back to sleep, I knew my father wouldn't approve. Counting to 30, I rose from the bed and headed to the bathroom. After a quick shower and dressing up, I glanced out the window and gasped-it was snowing! Excitement bubbled within me; I'd always loved snow since childhood, even if it often meant catching a winter cold.

Descending the stairs, the silence in the house struck me. No breakfast in the kitchen, no sign of the chef. Puzzled, I roamed through the living room, calling for my parents. No response. A visit to the garage revealed all of my father's cars in place. Where could they be? Retrieving my phone from my room, I attempted to call Mickey, my parents, and received only silence. Tears welled up as worry gripped me.

A voice in the backyard broke the silence. Nervously, I opened the door to a chorus of "SURPRISE!"-my parents, Natalie, Max, Millie, friends, and even Willow gathered. However, Mickey was nowhere to be found, leaving me puzzled. "Is it my birthday?" I asked, giggling. Millie clarified it wasn't, and they parted, revealing Mickey behind them, looking handsome. Still confused, I questioned the gathering when my mother, holding hands with my father, smiled widely. Mickey approached, knelt down, surprising me. "Mickey..." I trailed off, tears of joy streaming down my cheeks.

In his unconventional style, he spoke, "Alright, look, I ain't good with mushy stuff, but here it goes. Klas, against my better judgment, I'm standing here doing this. So, we've been through some crap together, and I guess you're not the worst company. I'm not gonna go all poetic, but you make my messed-up life a bit less crappy. So, let's cut the drama - Klas, you wanna stick around and put up with me officially? I guess we'll see how that goes." Holding out a ring, I quickly nodded, kneeling down as I wrapped my arms around his neck, crying happily.

Everyone cheered as Mickey stood up, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me gently. Blushing, I walked over to my parents, who hugged me tightly. "I'm engaged!" I exclaimed happily, and my father kissed my head, proud. Mickey had arranged a proposal party for us, complete with chefs and maids setting up tables filled with food and drinks. Walking arm in arm with my mother, I watched Mickey chatting with Max, realizing he was now my fiancé, not just a boyfriend.

Rushing over to my friends, we exchanged hugs, and they congratulated me. Laughter and joy filled the air as we all ate and celebrated. Approaching Mickey, who was busy enjoying his favorite doughnut, I smiled, and he raised an eyebrow. "I love you," I whispered, and he nodded. Playfully, I teased, "Mickey, say you love me," to which he furrowed his brows. "Just because we're engaged doesn't mean I'll be all mushy in public," he declared while munching on his doughnut.

Max joined us, wrapping an arm around Mickey's shoulder, smirking. "Are you getting married, AGAIN, Mickey?" he laughed, and Mickey, in response, frowned. "At least both genders want me. What about you?" Mickey chuckled, leaving me to mutter, "Ouch," and giggle at their banter.

Mickey's pov:

Cradling Willow in my arms, I strolled around as the party continued. Mary suggested, "Let me hold her, dear, you go eat," and I handed Willow to Mary before scanning the crowd for Klas. Spotting him talking with Natalie and Millie, I walked over, holding his hand.

"I woke up at 5 in the morning to set this all up. Where's my gift?" I teased, smirking, and he playfully rolled his eyes. Leaning down, he whispered, "You want me to give you a blowjob?" I nodded. "Fuck yeah," I replied, and he giggled, taking my hand as we dashed inside the house and headed to his room. I sat on the bed, eagerly waiting for him. Klas went up closer and knelt down, unbuckling my belt and pulled my pants down. "you love this, huh" He smirked teasingly. "stop talking and start sucking" I instructed, gripping his hair as he started to bobbed his head, leaving me groaning in pleasure.

Lying on the bed, I panted heavily as Klas was engrossed in sucking me, I was super close. Our moment was abruptly interrupted by Max barging in. "FUCKING HELL" I yelled, hastily pulling my pants back on while Klas stood up, wiping his mouth. Max chuckled, exclaiming, "I knew it!"

"fuck off, now!" I shouted, and he retreated, closing the door, still laughing. I rolled my eyes, turning to Klas, who couldn't contain his giggles. "Not funny," I said, raising my brows, mildly upset.

That night, amidst laughter, I persuaded Klas to sucked me four times, and, unsurprisingly, he agreed. After I came for the last time, I lay on the bed while Klas sat up, asking if I wanted more. I shook my head, too tired to continue.

"Does my mouth feel better now that I'm your fiancé?" he teased, giggling, and I nodded. Heading to the bathroom without closing the door, I picked up my toothbrush and applied toothpaste as I brushed my teeth. I heard Klas laugh, "I can see it swinging," wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head at his silliness.

Exhausted after watching two movies back-to-back, Klas, with his head on my chest, was already drifting off to sleep. "Mickey, I'm sleepy," he murmured, and I encouraged him to rest. "I love you, fiancé," he said, and I smiled, kissing his head. "I fucking love you too."

FEEL FREE TO VOTE AND COMMENT