alittle past

Zane was cold, hungry, thirsty, and in need of a bath and first aid. Living on the streets is worse than what people make it out to be and Zane wished he was living on the streets he is 3 years old for fsm sakes!

It doesn't help that no one would give him food or water not even leftovers, the village he has been staying at this winter was a lot meaner. All Zane wants is a place to stay and have food and sleep nothing else.

One day Zane bumped into a person who was dressed a lot nicer than the villagers. "s-sorry Mrs. d-didn't mean to r-run into you" Zane says with a Shuddered due to him being scared since the woman might have more power to harm Zane. "Oh, it is ok sweet thing, oh! you poor thing you look so hungry, and you look to need a bath as well" the woman says, and Zane can see her belly was also big.

"What is your name?" the woman says, and Zane looks at her eyes "z-Zane" Zane tells her still scared. "Nice to meet you Zane, I'm Misako would you like to come with me to my home so you can eat and be somewhere warm to sleep?" Misako ask Zane. Zane thought about it then nods since he was really hungry and tired.

Misako takes Zane to the Monastery of Spinjitzu and Zane was in awe at it never seeing something like this before in his small life. "pretty" Zane says looking's at Misako "yes, it is now let's get you fed and get you some pjs and rest hm?" Misako takes him inside.

from that day on Zane lives at the monastery and Misako and her husband adopted him and then had Lloyd Zane and Lloyd where super close and loved one another deeply. but one nice Zane was a sleeping he had heard their parents fighting and Zane took Lloyd to his room so he can sleep better. as the boys where asleep garmadon comes into Zanes room, he then puts something purple in Zanes body and Zanes eyes flash purple under his close eyes.

--------------

Zane's eyes snap open and sit up fast he was having trouble breathing and he felt hands on his shoulders and someone trying to talk to him. Zane tried to get away from the tough as his vision started to clear up and he can start to hear people, he found out the hands on his shoulders belong to his boyfriend who looked super worried.

Zane moved closer to Cole and puts his face in the crack of his neck trying to calm down more he felt Cole arms wrap around him in a hug and rub his back to help him. "w-what happened" Zane asked after he calm down more "you went crazy, and your eyes turned purple after someone almost killed Lloyd" kai says crossing his arms.

" All I remember was seeing Lloyd almost getting stabbed then nothing" Zane says trying to hide more into Coles arms. Cole just picks Zane up and sits down with Zane putting him on his lap. " let's, let Zane rest for a bit we don't want to overwhelm him guys" cola says as he kisses Zanes head and rocks him.

the others leave the two alone and is more worried for their friend.