chapter 4: Trials in Mystical forest

Manav found himself alone in the dense forest, wondering where Alex had gone. As he took a few steps, he realized the ground beneath him wasn't solid; it was a colossal giant turtle. The turtle roared with a deafening wave-like sound, echoing through every corner of the jungle, prompting Manav to cover his ears. After a while, the turtle started shaking its rock-solid back.

 After a while, the turtle started shaking its rock-solid back

"Easy there, big guy. I guess he's not going to listen like this. I should better get out of here and head straight, just like that guy in the cloak said," Manav thought.

Covering his entire body with crimson electricity, he swiftly moved away from the scene. As he navigated through the jungle at full speed, he noticed a group of students with white cloaks, intent on attacking a red-haired guy with a yellow robe and chips packets in his hand.

"You think you're a big shot? We'll eliminate you right here so you cannot enter the next round," one of the students declared.

The red-haired guy calmly responded, "Will you weaklings just shut up already?" He conjured a flame into the shape of a sword and swiftly knocked out every student with a single slash. "Well, you should have minded your own business," he remarked.

Observing the entire scene, Manav considered intervening, but before he could act, the red-haired guy addressed him, "Hey, you hoodie guy, what are you doing?"

Manav replied, "I was just passing by when I saw you taking out all those guys at once. You're quite strong, aren't you? What's your name?"

The red-haired guy introduced himself, "My name is Aditya," and asked where Manav was going.

Manav explained, "Oh, to the other side, as the weird cloak guy with glasses said."

Aditya corrected him, "Well, you're going in the wrong direction, you idiot."

Manav admitted, "Oh, really?"

Aditya affirmed, "Yep. Would you mind showing me the way?"

Manav responded, "Do you trust me? You know that every student is each other's enemy here, right?"

Aditya cautioned, "Well, you shouldn't be so trustworthy. Anyway, I'm heading that way too. If you like, you can join me."

Manav agreed, "Yeah, sure."

As they walked, Manav expressed concern, "Don't you think I might attack you?"

Aditya dismissed the notion, "No, because you're too big of an idiot to do that. Plus, if you try, I'll simply knock you out, just as I did to the other students. There's no one stronger than me on this island right now."

Manav boasted, "Well, no. I think I can defeat you."

Aditya challenged him, "Oh, you think so?"

Manav confidently asserted, "Yep. I think so. Just so you know, I'm stronger than I look."

As they continued their conversation, they suddenly heard a roar from the bushes. Moving forward, they encountered a large white, one-eyed tiger with black stripes.

Suddenly, emerging from the shadows, the tiger exhibited massive, powerful claws, looking incredibly robust with its entire body covered in healed cuts and bruises

Suddenly, emerging from the shadows, the tiger exhibited massive, powerful claws, looking incredibly robust with its entire body covered in healed cuts and bruises. In an instant, it lunged at Manav and Aditya, claws poised for attack. The duo skillfully dodged the onslaught. Aditya, observing Manav's speed, thought, "This kid is good."

The tiger swiftly retreated and counterattacked, slashing through everything in its path—rocks, trees, and more. Manav, enveloped in crimson electricity, delivered a forceful kick. However, the tiger, while visibly affected, remained resilient. Growling, the tiger endured over a hundred mighty blows from Manav, electrified and roaring in pain.

Aditya, passing Manav, conjured fire into a bow and arrow, aiming for the tiger's scared blind eyes. The arrow, descending into 50 smaller arrows, combined with Manav's powerful electrically charged fist to leave the tiger covered in burn marks and cuts. Despite the smoke, the tiger emerged, durable and seemingly unfazed.

Acknowledging the challenge, Aditya proposed combining their attacks. Manav agreed, and Aditya conjured a massive flame arrow, with Manav infusing it with his crimson electricity. The arrow, upon landing, unleashed a powerful explosion, finally knocking out the tiger.

Exhausted, Manav exclaimed, "Finally," and Aditya suggested a fight between them. Manav declined, stating they had to move on. Just then, they heard a sound, and an unknown figure in a black suit with a hood appeared. Their instincts screamed to attack, but the mysterious figure swiftly maneuvered behind them, leaving both Manav and Aditya unable to move.

What will unfold next? Will they manage to pass the exam, or is there more awaiting them?