authors note

A/N: hey there my dear readers. I am grateful that you have been supporting this book well. that said. I need to make a retcon or two. it wont be major story changes though. one of them is that I simply decided to change the UA highschool into a college. so I am going to age up the characters accordingly. and change the ages of other characters accordingly. that really helps adjusting the timeline of this books history. 

it will also help me implement some of my ideas better. mainly for plot and the backstory of some characters. speaking of the plot, I always planned to follow a mix of MHA and solo leveling. but that will also mean that I will remove a few of the MHA arcs since they wont be needed in this book. 

I also decided to make some of the arcs much darker and depressing for our characters both physically and mentally. it was going to be like this from the beginning. by all means this was never meant to be a wholesome book. and the low points will be really painful for some of our characters. you will be warned. but dont worry, with great suffering comes great karma. I will try to make the retribution as satisfying as possible. and izuku will deliver that karma. 

this chapter is not permanent and after some time I will remove it. that said. I have already started to write the next chapter. see you soon.