circle

izuku's POV:

after we got out of the gate shino instantly swarmed me with a lot of questions.

shino: "WHAT WAS THAT!?!?!?! WHERE WERE WE!?!?!? YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!"

izuku: "I know. that said we gotta go back home"

for a moment she realized that he was right. she blushed and nodded while pouting. I chuckled and grabbed her bridal style again. she yelped and blushed again. once we were back home I entered to see igris watching over the kids patiently. noticing my return he turned to me and bowed. I smiled at his dedication and nodded in appreciation. slowly we closed the door and let the kids sleep. 

izuku: "lets let the kids sleep. in the mean time I am going to make a phone call. I want you to listen to this as well. dont worry the tickets on me."

shino: "tickets?"

we head to her office. it was unsurprisingly cat themed. once sitting down. I called the chairman using a secure line.

go gun hee: "open noodles......."

izuku: "......for all ages. it is me. it is me chairman hee."

go gun hee: "not common for you to call me at this hour but not rare either. what can I do for you kid?"

izuku: "I got updates. I want to introduce a new person to the circle."

for a moment there was a pause.

go gun hee: "thats new. what compelled you to do so?"

izuku: "since there are more gates in japan for some reason, I figured adding a hero I can call here would be good. second, I already took her inside an A rank gate and at this point I owe her that much. third, she is a friend I trust with eri. so maybe I can trust he with this too."

go gun hee: "alright kiddo. when do you want to meet?"

izuku: "next weekend. I think there is a japanese holiday. so we got a few days."

go gun hee: "alright. I will deal with the border control. you are returning much quicker than I expected. "

izuku: "for business yes."

go gun hee: "anything new?"

izuku: "not yet. "

go gun hee: "understood. see you next week reaper."

I closed the phone and turned to shino looking at me confused and surprised.

shino: "was that........"

izuku: "chairman of the korean hero board."

shino: "he knows you are reaper!?!?!?!?!"

izuku: "he suggested it."

shino: "WHAAAAT!?!?!?"

izuku: "if I explain everything to you here you wont believe me even after the gate. all of my research and evidence is with him right now. it is also a good way for you to get rid of stress. you will enjoy seoul."

she just looked at me dumbfounded. but slowly nodded.

izuku: "now I believe it is better for you to rest. this night was overwhelming for you. and I can accept that."

she didnt argue and simply nodded. getting up, she left the room. 

time skip:

izuku: "alright eri I know you are exited to see them again but this is going to be a short trip."

me shino, eri and kota were in a private plane. shino was sitting next to me while kota was playing with a console game on the other side of the wall. eri was simply looking at the clouds underneath us. in front of me and shino was woo jin chul.