Octavia x Male!Reader: Ferris wheel

Start from the beginning

"I heard that it closed down, but the rides are still there. They're not working but I figured we can check it out since you're into that kind of stuff."

"That seems fun." She got up, putting on her beanie and shoes on while Y/n grabs a coat and boots.

The two walked to the vacant carvinal, only about a 30 minute walk from his house.

Once arriving Octavia pulled out her phone and took pictures of the vacant, creepy area.

"This is so cool!" Her eyes lit up.

Y/n felt something in him. He always liked Octavia, he finds her beautiful, her accent makes him fumble, and her overall attitude makes her a unique person. He wanted to take her to the ferris wheel to confess his feelings. He's been planning on this for a while now, ever since they were 13.

Octavia grabbed his hand and ran with him to where the carousel is. She handed him her phone before she got on the broken horse.

"Take a picture!" She posed with it. Y/n smiled to himself, snapping a picture while she does different poses. "Okay your turn!"

She hopped off and grabbed her phone.

"Do I really?"

"Yes! Oh come on please!"

Y/n playfully rolled his eyes and got beside of the old horse, kissing its head. Octavia laughed as he kept doing this.

"Beautiful." She looked at him. The full moon was right above them and it shined onto his hair. Octavia wanted to kiss him, but she was too afraid to. She wanted to be more than friends, but since Y/n doesn't know her true self, she's afraid it won't work out. She debated on telling him, but didn't want him to hate her. She also debated to ask him out and not tell him, but she didn't want to lie and keep secrets from him.

"How about we go to the ferris wheel now?" He stuck his hand out so she can take it.

The two walked over and glanced at the old, broken wheel.

"It looks way better when it's broken and at night." She awed.

"Indeed it does, ladies first," He opened the seat gate and let her in, him sliding beside of her.

"Wish it works," She half heartily said.

"Me too."

The two swung their legs, making the cart slightly move back and forth.

"Octavia?"

"Hm?"

"I've been wanting to do this for a while but A: didn't have balls, and B: didn't know where to find a good spot."

She knew what was going to happen. She felt flattered, happy, but was deeply afraid.

"I really like you, and you were my first friend growing up. Will you go out with me?" Y/n's heart was beating out of his chest.

Octavia broke eye contact. "You don't want to date me." She mumbled.

"Yes I do. Why would you say that?"

"Because you don't know the real me." She looked back at him.

"The real you? What does that mean?" He was genuinely confused. He was wondering if she had like a disorder or something, but even if she did he wouldn't care.

Octavia grabbed the book from her bag and handed it to him. "I'm a demon."

Y/n cocked an eyebrow, he definitely wasn't expecting her to say that. He flipped through the pages. "Not to be rude but I don't believe you."

She groaned and took the book, getting out of the cart and stood in front of him. Y/n kept his eyes on her.

Octavia mumbled something, and he saw purple-like-smoke surrounding her. The smoke vanished and his eyes winded.

There she stood in front of him, a demon owlet.

Y/n got up from the cart and walked over to her, he could tell that she was nervous just by her tapping her foot and holding herself with her arms.

"I use this book to go see you. I'm a demon."

"Holy shit." He muttered.

"Are you scared of me." She frowned a bit, her voice going quiet.

Y/n uncrossed her arms and pulled her close to him. "Why would I be? You look cool as fuck!" He laughed.

"Wait really?"

"Yes really." He took a step back so he can eye her up and down. "Is there a spell in there that can turn me into a demon?" He joked but was also hoping that there was.

"Maybe, I can try to go check." She giggled.

"You never answered my question by the way." He smirked.

Octavia smiled and put her hand on the side of his face. Slowly she pulled him into a kiss. "I would love to." 

Y/n put his hands on either side of her face, lightly rubbing her soft facial features. "You're the prettiest demon I've ever seen."