As Kevin prepared to use his weapon, his expression turned much more indifferent. The instant his hand touched the longbow, a radiant arrow materialized, emitting a glow, ready to be released.

He dipped the arrow in water and shot it directly, then continued to fire several arrows without pause.

These arrows hit the weak points of the monsters, and before the others could react, the creatures wailed and dissipated into points of light.

Shao Ci: "!!" Wow, so cool!

Even though such weapons surely came with built-in prowess, it looked really impressive.

Shao Ci glanced down at the kitchen knife in his hand... feeling speechless.

When could he get a better weapon? Anything would be better than this kitchen knife!

The group walked over. One person had an arrogant demeanor, scanning around with a haughty attitude. The other two looked up to this person as if he were their leader.

Shao Ci discreetly checked the information about them. While he couldn't see the levels higher than his own, some people had open profile settings, including the person in front of him.

Seeing the name, Shao Ci remembered – this person named Alan was briefly mentioned in the original text, ranking among the top few thousand players. Given the massive player base, being in the top few thousand was quite impressive.

The other two seemed quite ordinary, like passerby characters, and their names didn't leave much of an impression. Upon hearing Kevin's name, the others didn't react much – it wasn't a familiar name to them. One person furrowed their brows, feeling a bit familiar but unable to recall why.

However, Kevin's recent display earned him some respect from the group. As for Shao Ci, a person who already lacked presence, he went completely unnoticed by the others.

A group of people exchanged information and discussed the intelligence they had gathered. As soon as they entered the game, they found themselves imprisoned together in a relatively large dungeon, which contained a considerable amount of data. Upon leaving, they encountered monsters.

It's unclear what the owner of this castle was thinking, having placed this information directly in the dungeon, seemingly wanting others to find it.

From the information everyone gathered, they roughly pieced together the story of this dungeon. Apparently, the owner of the castle used a forbidden technique, acquired from an unknown source, to resurrect a deceased loved one.

It's been many years since then, and it seems the castle owner is no longer human.

Shao ci: "..." It feels like we could easily imagine all sorts of melodramatic plots.

Even if the castle owner is in a pitiable situation, causing the death of so many people and creating all these monsters, they must be mentally unstable or possibly even insane.

After the five of them met, the mission displayed as completed. One person expressed confusion: "What about the sixth member?" Everyone knew that six people were required for the sacrifice.

Alan coldly snorted: "Who knows, maybe dead. It doesn't really matter."

Shao ci: "..." No, this definitely feels problematic!

But Shao ci couldn't figure out what was wrong.

【Current Mission: Obtain the key to the hall and successfully enter it.】

【Side Mission: Successfully obtain holy water; the more holy water obtained, the more points awarded.】

Upon hearing about points, everyone suddenly became more spirited.