She watched him as he stopped after a few seconds and he pulled it back.

Before he could lean closer for another kiss, she pushed him away and moved aside.

"Better if we get ready," He groaned hearing her and stomped his feet on the ground like a kid until he realised something and smiled at her.

"From tomorrow, it's just you, me and Australia." He stretched his arms and let out a yawn before looking back at her who walked to the bathroom.

"I can't fucking wait for it." He mumbled to himself and smiled internally. She moved into the bathroom but peeked out when she was about to close the gate.

"Don't forget you have a competition." He gave her a disgusted look as she reminded him.

"Fuck competition," He mumbled with a annoyed look.

"I thought it will be us doing that," She said and immediately closed the gate of the washroom.

His mouth hung open as he stared in the same direction. His cheeks heated up at the though and blood rushed through his veins reddening his ears and neck.

"Close your mouth. machchar chala jayeaga.' He immediately sealed his lips as she said out loud from inside followed by her giggles.

Scratching his head, he smiled to himself and tried to kick in the air but winced in pain as his toe his the bed.

(A mosquito will go inside.)

___________

"Tu yha kya Kar rhe hai?" Naveen asked his son who sat beside his wife on the dining table for Sargi.

(What are you doing here?)

"Aap bhi yha hai. Did I say something?" He raised his eyebrows at his father, who rolled his eyes and settled on one of the chair.

(You're here as well.)

"Waah kya baat hai. You're keeping the fast as well." Manish came into the dining hall and said after he noticed Ayansh sitting there.

(Wow, what a sight.)

"The tradition should go on," He said to his uncle and everyone let out a chuckle. a while later, gayatri and Avantika walked out of the kitchen with plates in their hand.

Avantika kept the plate in front of Aadhya and patted her head before she went and sat beside Naveen meanwhile Gayatri handed over the Plates to her daughter-in-laws as per the ritual.

"What about me?" Ayansh looked at his grandmother and then his mother and aunt as well who pressed their lips together to hold back their smile.

"Tu bhi apni saas ko bol," Aadhya giggled along with everyone hearing Divya's words while the sulking ayansh rolled his eyes but Aadhya elbowed him and pointed at her plate.

(You should ask your mother-in-law.)

He then saw his father and uncle eating from the plates of their wives meanwhile Gayatri left for her room.

"You're also making fun of me with everyone else." He sulked and whispered to her before he started eating.

"You're cute." She muttered in a slow voice, enough for him to hear, earning a scoff from him.

"Vo to me tumhe batata hu, Australia me." She coughed a little hearing his words as heat reached to her cheeks but her pupils dilated the very next second when she felt his palm reaching her thighs.

(I'll show you that.)

She threw a glare at him but acting innocent, he continued with his food while rubbing her thighs with his palm, teasing her dangerously slowly and a corner of his lips tilted up as she pressed her thighs together.