"I love you," he mumbled in her ears, dropping his face in the crook of her neck and she inhaled a deep breath and held his hand tightly as if never wanting to let him go.

I love you, ansh.

The words were caged in her throat and she wasn't able to voice it out. It felt like a dream, in his arms, as he held her close to himself. Standing by her side whenever she needed and she felt as if this dream won't last long if she spoke anything so she stayed quiet.

I wish someday, I'll get to hear these words as well.

He thought and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms tightly around her. She was his anyway but he needed to hear those words of affirmation. He wanted to hear what she felt for him.

A few seconds later, she held his wrist to loosen the grip around her and turned around to face him. He stared at her moments before she held his face between her palms and tiptoed to match his level.

She switched her glance between his lips and eyes before she moved her face closer, slowly, letting him know what she was up to. She could hear their hearts beating with a rhythm and their breaths in the illuminated room while the whole world was swallowed in the darkness.

The man, who was waiting for this, pulled her body closer and one of his hand traveled to her neck while the other stayed on her waist to hold her moved under her shirt, to feel her skin against his fingertips.

She tilted her head to give him a little more access as he slide his tongue inside her mouth and her body was electrified with his one action.

It felt like they were diving in the ocean of love, together as they kissed each other, slowly, gently and leisurely because both of them knew there was no going back from where they were. It was only them, forgetting everything that ever existed in their life.

Her feet falls down as she was unable to stand up on her feet for too long but that didn't stop them. He let out a chuckle in her mouth that went to her throat, sending the tingling sensation from her mouth to her core.

She smiled too, between their kiss until he brought his hands to cup her cheeks. They were running out of breath but none of them cared. They have been longing too much for it.

The alarm started ringing again and she flinched at her place before pulling out and looking in the direction of the phone.

"3:45 it is," She aid between her uneven breath as her chest heaved up and down.

He nodded before his hand went to her head, between her locks and gripping her hair lightly, he pulled her back into a kiss. He inhaled her sighs, her breath before he turned a little and pushed her against the neared wall.

"You're insatiable." She chuckled against his lips and he bite her lips. She hissed, a moan escaping arising from her throat afterwards.

"Glad you know that." He responded before taking her lips between his. He stopped, for a moment and two, then another one like that.

Her body pressed against the wall and him all over her. Her lips between his and his hands in her hair while the other one on her neck.

Her chest raised up and down as she moved her hands from his stomach to his chest and finally rested on his shoulder.

"You work out a lot," She pulled a little back and said with surprising look. She stared at her. This woman was insane for creating a havoc in his heart and then acting like it isn't a big deal.

"We can do it together, you see." He smirked, moving his hand down her hair to her forehead, tracing her jaw and then finally stopping at her neck before he started pushing her shirt down her shoulder, dangerously slowly.