Felix's pov
"I think they are going to be the best choice for us to work on this project" I was not paying much attention toward the meeting, I can't stop thinking about jisung...i am worried about him.
"Mr lee"I looked toward my right to see my secretary looking at me confused.
"what happened?" I asked her.
"Mrs choi asked you a question" she replied making me look at the middle aged woman.
"I am sorry, could you repeat your question" I said.

"Mr jung said that Shin Corp is going to be the best option to choose to work on the new project and asked about what you think of that?" the woman said making me frown.
"don't they have their own subsidiary specialized in fashion too...we are competitors why would they collaborate with us?" I asked...shin corp one of the most mysterious companies in south Korea since their CEO died years ago they didn't appoint anyone else...some people said that his wife is leading the company others say his children or maybe grandchildren but they refused to reveal themselves to the public....just like lee corp they own different activities...the main one is construction but they are into textile and fashion too.

"we are more experienced in this field them they are going to provide us with high quality low-cost materials for us to work with and we are going to offer our expertise....a joint collection made by both of  us will break the market...it is a good opportunity to them and us" Mr Jung said making the other board members nod in agreement.
"also they are finally going to announce the current CEO to the world" one of them said.
"when did this happen?" I asked.
"it is all over the news sir" my secretary said, the past days I couldn't focus on anything as I kept checking in jisung then go back to work...i rubbed my forehead taking a deep breath.

"you look tired Mr lee, maybe we should adjourn the meeting..."
"no, I am fine...i think it is a good idea you could send me your proposal to see and than you could send it to them" I cut Mrs choi off.
"sir" my secretary said pointing  at the files in front of me" the proposal "she added making me curse under my breath...my mind was not present at the moment.
"I deeply apologize everyone" I said getting up" I will check it later before giving you confirmation...have a great day"I added before I grabbed the files and left...damn it.

"sir" my secretary lia said running after me.
"yes lia" I replied without stopping.
"I need to update you about your schedule..."
I stopped out of nowhere making the girl hit my back" oh sorry sir"she said backing away.
"lia, postpone everything for a while...i can't do this at the moment...i am counting on you"I said grabbing her shoulders the girl's eyes turned wide before she nodded.
"thank you" I said as I left toward my car.

"Felix hyung" I heard a voice in the parking lot say.
"inie what is wrong?" I asked opening he vehicle
"you are heading to the hospital?" he asked me back.
"yes..."
"I am coming with you too , I want to check on jisung hyung"he cut me off entering my car, I blinked my eyes confused before I followed after him.
The ride started off silent, I glanced at jeongin who was watching the streets" I made a mess in the meeting today"I said.

"what happened?"he asked.
"I was thinking about jisung of course, and I couldn't focus" I murmured making a left turn.
"I hope after it is going to be a lesson for jisung hyung to stop acting like this" jeongin said making me sigh.
"I know I am angry at him, but jeongin could we really blame him" I said taking a deep breath" I love minho hyung so much...but the love jisung has for him is...is deeper if I may say...he loves him blindly...he is his first love...you saw what happened to him after we learned that he is dead....then out of nowhere we found out he is not, we don't even know where he is and on top of that we had to lie to a lot of people"I added shaking my head.

"I know" he whispered looking away...after we found out that minho hyung is alive I told seungmin and jeogin about that...but only them...mina and jihyo...our families...minho's family the police know nothing...we were confused about what to do...we already lied and said hyunjin was the one who killed kang...and there is the body that was confirmed to be minho's...like it a a damn mess and I know if we talk it is only going to make all this more complicated...

Someone's pov
"so did you find this tony or not?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"he ran, we have his gang's members though" the younger answered me making me frown.
"hyungwon, I said I wanted tony not his men" I yelled hitting the table.
"calm down hoseok we will find him" he said looking at me surprised" why the hell are you after him anyways?" he added.
"it is for me to know" I said storming out of the room.

"hoseok"I stopped mid way hearing the new voice in the halls.
"yes sir" I swallowed hard facing the old man, he was looking at me with a poker face as he scanned me up and down.
"I thought you had a mission what are you still doing here?" he asked.
"I was just living..."
"this operation is important to me...that's why gave it to you" he cut me off getting closer.
"my daughter is going to come back soon, I hope you are ready for marriage now"he added making me freeze.

"sir..."
"calm me dad" he cut me off" hoseok, when you disappeared soyeon was devastated she had to leave...it was more then six years ago...i wanted to tell her but since you lost your memories I agreed to hid it from her....but it is time...it is time to face her, she needs to know that you are alive"he added.
"okay" I whispered, he grabbed my shoulder giving it a reassuring squeeze before he left me.
I took a deep breath heading to my car before I drove away.

My phone started to ring cutting my thoughts short" yes" I answered watching to road at the same time.
"hoseok, where are you?"I heard an answer from the other side.
"uncle yun, she is coming back" I said clenching the wheel.
"she...you mean soyeon..."
"this is bad...she will know that I am lying the moment she sees me" ic it him off.
"but they know that you lost your memory I think you are going to he fine" Mr yun said.
"but..."
"calm down minho...if you panic you are going to make mistakes...we are so close to our goal...focus", the old man cut me off.

"I have to go" I said hanging up, I parked in front of the hospital staring at it blankly...i know that he is doing okay now but I want to see him, my eyes widened when I saw Felix walk from the front door toward his car...he looked angry for some reason...did they fight? I gulped feeling tears fall down my cheeks...i miss them so much...i am sorry my beloved....hyung is sorry...but there is no going back now...

************************************
Maybe the story is going fast but I am not planning on making it that long it meant to be as a closer for the first part...