𝟎𝟑𝟏: 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

Start from the beginning

Sarah: "He's finishing up some of his work, pretty sure he's coming back soon though." -she replied, grabbing a strand of my hair in between words.

I glanced down to her hand and noticed how surprised she seemed over my hair color.

Bailey: "Not that big of a change."

Sarah: "Yes it is, it's literally light brunette...your hair was black. Also, you cut it."

Bailey: "The hair color changed by itself, I don't know how." -I mentioned, brushing the strand she held behind my ear.

Nalani: Your hair reacts to the sun, as does your skin, by changing colour. It's because of the UV rays, during the summer."

The red head mentioned, catching us by surprise over the sudden fact. We both nodded still covered in surprise, looking at each other then.

Bailey: "Your hair is also different, much blonder."

Sarah: "I knew I wasn't crazy." -she mumbled, making me let out a laugh.

We then walked out of the room and followed Nalani along, the red head girl was pretty quiet as we walked together. It caught me off guard since she's usually loud and a complete joy to be around, I was worried for her.

We then reached the dining area and looked around, a lot of the boat workers were already grabbing some of the food. Sarah and I, walked towards the table as well and grabbed whatever we thought was good for our empty stomachs.

I only grabbed a cup of hot chocolate since there was only one soup bowl available, I handed it to Sarah quickly and the girl only smiled brightly my way.

Sarah: "There's, John B." -she spoke, pointing at the boy that currently sat still on one of the tables inside the cafeteria the boat had.

We walked towards him and sat in front of him, the boy's eyes widening brightly as he held eye contact with me.

John B: "Bailey?"

Bailey: "Hey, B." -I smiled, messing up his hair that had also gotten lighter.

John B: "Dude, we've been thinking about you."

Bailey: "Yeah, Sarah told me. I'm good though, just been busy." -I mentioned, drinking some of the hot chocolate after speaking.

Sarah: "Did you finished working?"

The boy looked at his girlfriend while eating and nodded, she did his same expression and smiled my way right after.

Sarah: "You don't have any work today, right?" -she questioned, turning to look over to me with worry.

Bailey: "Not that I know of...why?"

The blonde one smiled once again and clapped excitedly, she then moved her head closer and looked around the area suspiciously.

Sarah: "John B and I, are thinking of heading to the tallest part of the boat, we're almost reaching our stop and we want to see how far away we are."

The girl whispered carefully and then grabbed another sip of her soup, I looked around the cafeteria with frowned eyebrows and stared back at her.