𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

"𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧."

TOPPER THORNTON'S HOME, the place they decided to stop by

TOPPER THORNTON'S HOME, the place they decided to stop by. I'm convinced 100% I'm actually at the end of the list of Topper's worst enemies. If he ever finds out what these two are gonna do I'm genuinely fried.

June: "Guys, guys, guys! Think about this, we could literally go to jail." -I mentioned, placing each of my hands on the boys chests.

They both stared at me with nothing but annoyance, they were convinced already. There was no way of stopping them from doing what they were thinking.

June: "I'm not exactly on good terms with neither of the Thornton family, so I get caught doing this. I'm dead, probably really dead."

JJ: "Alright, and why is that?"

Pope: "She was making out with, Rafe." -my eyes widened after Pope, mentioned.

June: "Pope!"

Pope: "What? Is the truth. Or what, you're just gonna lie to us again?"

JJ: "You were what?!"

June: "Stop! Let's just do what you guys came to do, I'll explain everything later." -I whispered, pushing the two boys aside while finding some bandannas for them.

I heard footsteps behind me, rapid ones making me turn around to see, JJ.

June: "What do you want?"

JJ: "Were you crying yesterday because of, Rafe?" -he asked, in a very fast way.

His chest rising up and down rapidly. I took a couple of seconds to respond, only nodding in agreement. Later on, making him hit the steering wheel of the boat.

June: "JJ, stop. Please don't get angry now, I can't deal with more anger today. I got a headache, and it's really bad." -I replied, handling him the pair of bandannas I was able to find.

JJ: "Alright, but we'll talk this out at your house. John B, needs to hear what happened."

He then walked outside once again, quickly making me follow behind as he stood beside, Pope.

June: "Okay, so what exactly are you guys planning on doing?" -I asked, as they put the bandannas on.

Pope: "You see that over there, that's the 2020 Malibu, 24-MXC."

June: "Yeah I remember, you literally told me yesterday." -I replied, looking over to the distance.

JJ: "This is war, guys."

I rolled my eyes, later on putting the bandana on top of my face.

JJ: "They hit us, we hit them. Do it."