Contract - 2

For a very long time no one has managed to anger Isabella as much as Taylor did in that moment. She had always done what Taylor asked of her mostly because she didn't want to have a long conversation with the man. He had always been a thorn at her side ever since she turned down his proposal but trying to permanently get rid of her this way was just crossing the line.

Isabella was hoping not to make a big scene so she took in a deep breath for excusing herself and Taylor. "What did you mean when you said you agreed" Bella questioned. "I mean I agreed to let you go and work with them in exchange for the contract" Taylor replied sarcastically as though he didn't care whether Bella agreed it not.

"Why? " Bella asked again trying her best to be calm although she was about to explode. "I told you, didn't I. Agreeing to me would have been your best choice but you didn't so this is what you get" Taylor responded with a smirk. "Oh! This is all it was about. You are trying to get rid of me this way?" Bella said as she smiled. "why are you smiling" Taylor asked as he suddenly felt a chill. Isabella walked up close to him as she whispered "you might wanna change your mind about getting rid of me because I can get rid of you first. In fact, I can make you loose this very job and make it even harder for you to get another job. Don't mistaken my silence all this while meekness. I can get rid of you faster than you can get rid of me so I suggest you revise your attitude. Now lets head back, we have a guest."

All the while Isabella discussed with Gabriel, Mr Taylor couldn't bring shelf to say anything because he couldn't understand what Isabella meant neither has he ever seen her acct not talk that way and something about the way she spoke told him she was neither joking not bluffing.

"Sir, I don't quite get it. As offer what has been written here, you want me to work as your secretary but if I'm not wrong, I'm designer so how do you expect me to do if. I understand I sometimes work as Mr Taylor's secretary when his secretary isn't available which is mostly 90% of the time but that is usually off the record. Now you agreeing to the proposal being sent means or company needs to provide you with jewelry but if you are her to take the designer, how are you supposed to take your designs when I'm working as a secretary at the same time, this time it being full time." Bella questioned Gabriel while flipping through the contract terms he brought. One would say the terms he was giving was decidedly tempting. "We can work around that besides aren't there other designers in your department?  You aren't the only designer, are you?"  Gabriel asked her making Isabella halt what she was doing as she raised her eyes to meet his.

"Excuse me!?" she said. "I mean there are designed in this company that can make sure designs are made to meet your quota right" Gabriel continued.

" Sir, I don't think I understand but you sound like thou are trying to make me a disposal employee here. As per that  draft, our contract term is 2 years and as per what we have here, I work with you for a year and if that happens without me providing my services all fine then I might as well might have lost my job and I'm sorry I can't have that" Bella concluded. "Like I said earlier, we can work around that. You will have ample time to make your designs while working with me" Gabriel responded.

"Sounds like everything is in my favor which can only mean one thing, you need something from me" Isabella said while being his eyes. "I'm in urgent need for a secretary and you happen to meet my requirements" Gabriel replied trying hard the his the smirk forming on his face. 'she's just keeps getting interesting the more I get to know her' Gabriel thought to himself.