The people in the Great Hall look at the little girl in astonishment and pity. "These games must come to an end" McGonagall says, looking at Dumbledore, who nods in agreement. Lily and her family exhale in relief, knowing their daughter wasn't chosen. Little do they know, the respite won't last long.

The screen displays Mrs. Everdeen's frightened face as she sobs, Gale and Peeta's fallen expressions. It captures Katniss frozen in place and Amara's angry face.

Effie: Come on up. We'll come on up.

Prim is seen slowly walking onto the stage, quickly adjusting her dress. Amara immediately rushes toward her. "Prim! Prim!" she shouts and tries to run to her, but the peacekeepers hold her back. "Prim!" she cries again. Unable to pass, she comes up with an idea, evident oon his face.

"I don't like the way she look." James says fearfully, and beads of sweat start running down forehead.

Amara: I Volunteer!

In the Great Hall, they look at her in shock and concern. "NO" Lily's heart-wrenching scream echoes, and Jamess quicky embraces her. Harry looks at her with teary eyes.

Amara: I Volunteer as triubte! - she cries out and tries to get past the peacekeepers.

The entire district looks at him in shook., there usually aren't volunteers from this district. They show Mrs Everdeen's sad face, Gale's shoocked expression, and Katniss's sad but angry face. Finally, Peeta's stunned, teary face is revealed.

Finnick, as he sees the sad face of one of his soulmates, can't help but have tears in his eyes, he quickly hugs both soulmates tightly as if someone is taking them from him and kisses peeta's head.

Those with siblings draw closer to each other, unable to fathom the emotions they would feel if their siblings were chosen.

Effie: I belive we have a volunteer.

Really? If you hadn't said, we wouldn' have known... - Sirius said mockingly.

Amara walks toward Prim and embraces her.

Amara: Prim, you have go.

Prim: No!

Amara: Go find mom and Katniss.

Prim: no,no

Amara: I'm so sorry..

Amara quickly hugs her once more and looks at Gale to take her away. He swiftly lifts the crying, screaming Prim.

People watch with pity and sadness as the siblings depart.

Prim: Noo... no, no!

Effie: in mad of turn of events here on discrict 12.

District 12s very first volunteer.

Amara hears Prim's screams but doesn't turn back her. She moves through the peacekeepers surrouding her, one of them tightly grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the stage. But she won't allow it.

Amara: I can walk alone. - She says mockingly and jerks her arm out of their grip.

The former victors laugh at her defiance.

Amara slowly ascends the stage next to Effie.

Effie: What's your name, dear?

Amara: Amara Everdeen.

Effie: I bet she's your sister. Am I right?

Amara: Yes.

What did you think? Why ask the obvious? lucius asks sarcastically. This way, we can get sponsors if they get to know us better.

Effie: Alright, let's give a round of applause for our first volunteer.

Amara can't contain her sarcastic self, so she bows mockingly. This causes a few people in the crowd to chuckle softly, but they don't applaud.

"Your sister is crazy, mate!" Ron whispers to Harry. Hermione who overhears this, immediately cuffs him on the head. Lily angrily hits James's arm. " This is your fault!" she tells him, while he ust laughs along with Sirius at their daughter/ goddaugther's mockery.

Effie: And now for the boys.

"Plase tell me it won't be someone we know? Harry asks. The victors and rhe Everdeen family avoid eye contact, indicating that something bad is about to happen.

Effie steps up to the bowl filled with male names, reaches in again, pulls out a slip, and hurries back to the microphone. She unfolds the slip and reads it aloud.

Effie: Peeta Mellark.

They can see Amara's shocked face, on which tears suddenly start appears. Katniss and Gale have horrified expressions, and Peeta has a terrified face, reflencting sadness.

Finnick tightly grips both of their hands, he doesn't want to witness them suffering in the arena again. Haymitch takes another sip from his flask, showing his affection for them, even if he doesn't openly express it.

"Poor babies!" Lily cries. Harry and everone else looks at them with sadness. The first question comess from Hermione, "How are you both her? If you're soulmates, can you both win. It's a long story, the movie will show it. - Peeta says, his expression filled with pain.

Peeta walks slowly toward the stage, surrounded by peacekeepers, Amara watches him with sadneess and concern, feeling his pain throught their connections.

Effie pulls him over to them as well.

Effie: We're done, our Tributes from 12 district 12. Well come on you two. Shakes hands.

Amara and Peeta look at each other as they hold hands, whispering softly, "i love you"

Awww

Effie: Happy Hunger Games. And be the odds be ever in your favor.

At this, Johanna bursts into laughter and mockingly just tell them, " It was never our favor," Because of this, people in the Great hall exchange worried glances.

Effie then takes both of their hands and leads them into the room where they can say their goodbyes.

----- i hope you enjoyed today's part. i'll try to release the next section, probaly on Wednesday, and then i can post dally.😍😍

Let me know how you liked this part.

Who is your favorite character?

Do you have any suggestions/ ideas for the book, something you would like to read in it?

Sending a million kisses and hugs to all of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️