0.2

June 20, 2015

ember: hey guys !!

luke: emberrrrr

ashton: ember hey boo !

luke: btfu ash #lember

calum : heY EMBER

michael : hey dick shits

ember : r00d

michael : ily

luke : BTFU

ember : #lember

ember : ily2 tho mikey don't worry

luke : :(:

michael : hA

calum : ur possessive luke

ashton : simmer down child

ember : ashton you're luke's daddy???

ashton : no but I can be yours

ember : oH

luke : UGH

calum : ASHTON PLS STOP

michael : OMFG BRO

ashton : I SAW THE OPPURTUNITY AND I TOOK IT OKAY??

ember : ya'll wanna oovoo??

calum : okay !!

-

Ember set up her computer after she got all of their oovoo's. She was beyond nervous and excited. She was finally gonna hear the voices of these Australian teens who were hot as hell, even if they just started talking about a week ago!!

Soon there were 4 faces staring at her, herself staring back.

"Hey Ember!" Calum was the first to speak. He waved and smiled.

"Hey calum!" I replied, earning a squeal from Ashton. My face converted into confusion.

"Are you alright there, ash?" I asked and giggled. Ashton gasped and cupped his face.

"Your accent is adorable!!!!" He said. I laughed.

"So is her laugh." Luke interjected. I had to stop myself from jumping up and kissing my screen because damn.

"Thanks." I replied and tucked my brown hair behind my ear.

"I want your accent." Michael said, I shook my head.

"If anything I want yours. Your accents are hot." I said honestly. Ashton giggled.

"She was clearly talking to me, Ash." Calum said. Michael glared.

"No, she was replying to me, therefore she thinks IM hot." He said and smirked proudly to himself. I watched in amusement.

"Um, Lember." Luke said. I nodded and laughed as they all glared at each other through the screen.

"Hey Luke, how did you even get Ember's number?" Calum asked curiously.

"I got the wrong number from this kid named Gabe. You see, he promised he would send me a picture of the homework and gave me his number, it happened to be Luke's. It's cool though. If that never happened then I wouldn't be talking to you guys." I explained. Luke nodded in agreement and I mentally drooled as he ran his hand through his hair.

"What time is it over there?" Michael asked as he shifted in his bed. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"12:02 am." I replied, Luke stiffened up.

"Go to sleep, ember." He said.

"Sleep is for the weak! What time is it over there, anyway?" I asked.

"2:04 in the afternoon." Ashton said.

"Woah." I said, my lips slightly parted.

"Close your mouth, you're going to attract flies." Luke said and chuckled to himself. I smirked.

"I can't help it when I see you." I casually said. Luke blushed, though it was barely even noticeable, making it hard to see through the screen.

"Lemberrrr."

"You guys are so cute! DATE."

"I ship you guys so hard."

-
hey guys! It's me again. I feel like just the texting wasn't enough so I will add different social media and such, since it is internet best friends.

-nivek