Sanemi x Reader (fluff)

The Butterfly Estate bustled with activity. You, however, found yourself momentarily alone, seeking refuge in the cool darkness of a storage closet. Suddenly, the door creaked open, and a familiar figure stepped inside. It was Sanemi, his eyes meeting yours with a spark of intensity.

"Hiding from the chaos, y/n?" he drawled, his voice a low rumble.

"Something like that," you replied, a playful smile dancing on your lips.

The air crackled with unspoken desires as you closed the distance between you. His hands, rough yet gentle, found their way to your waist, pulling you close. Your lips met in a passionate kiss, fueled by the longing you both harbored.

His kisses were fierce and demanding, yet filled with a tenderness that took your breath away. His tongue explored the depths of your mouth, igniting a fire within you that burned brighter with each touch.

As the kiss deepened, your hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer. You felt his body press against yours, the heat of his desire scorching through your clothes.

Lost in the moment, you were oblivious to the approaching sound of footsteps. Then, with a resounding crash, the closet door burst open, revealing a wide-eyed Inosuke.

"Woah! What are you two doing?!" he screamed, pointing his finger accusingly.

You and Sanemi pulled apart abruptly, your faces flushed with embarrassment. The passionate atmosphere in the closet instantly dissipated, replaced by an awkward silence.

"Inosuke," you stammered, trying to regain your composure. "It's not what it looks like."

"Looks like what?" Inosuke snorted. "You were obviously making out! You even had your hands all over each other!"

Sanemi glared at Inosuke, his eyes flashing with irritation. "Mind your own business, boar head," he growled.

"But I want to know!" Inosuke insisted, jumping around excitedly. "Is this a secret training exercise? Are you teaching y/n how to fight better?"

You couldn't help but let out a laugh. Inosuke's innocent interpretation of the situation was so ridiculous that it disarmed you. Even Sanemi cracked a rare smile, the tension in his shoulders easing slightly.

"No, Inosuke," you explained, trying to keep a straight face. "This wasn't training. We were just... uh... enjoying a moment of peace and quiet."

Inosuke seemed skeptical, but he dropped the subject for now. His attention quickly shifted to the various objects stored in the closet. He began rummaging through boxes and examining tools with boundless curiosity.

You and Sanemi exchanged a relieved glance. The awkwardness lingered, but it was now tinged with amusement. Inosuke's unexpected arrival, while disruptive, had saved you both from potential embarrassment and further scrutiny.

As Inosuke continued his exploration, you and Sanemi slipped out of the closet, sharing a secret smile that spoke volumes. The fire of passion might have been extinguished momentarily, but the spark between you remained, ready to be ignited once again.