Chapter 5

Before starting, let me know how many of you like the song. The song is my probably most favourite of all time. What about you? 🥹

This chapter has got some mild intimate scenes. And my book usually contains mild intimacy only. I hope that you all are OK with that.

"Epic Kiss"

Kiara

"Tell me na.Why are you being so freaked out ?"

"I want details. You should explain why and how it happened."

"Don't you think that you are being so hideous?"

"Kiara, I swear that I will tell nobody. You can trust me."

Tina keeps rumbling constantly ,urging me to tell her about my very personal experience of having my first kiss. I ignore her whining again and focus on the lecture our KMC Ma'am is giving right now about the Elizabethan age. I am not really fascinated with how I am obliged to study something which is boring and interesting at the same time. Till my high school, I didn't even have to study anything for English exams. Even without studying and reading, I was very confident about getting 90% marks which I used to get as well. Even so, everything has drastically changed when I have chosen English honours as my pursuing subject. The exciting and boring part of English is the one and only part which is "The history of English Literature". Let's say that that part is tremendously unbearable, abominable and quite formidable part of English literature which has become a nightmare for students like us who are just above mediocre students.

"Kiara, why are you pretending as if you are very interested in KMC's class?" She narrows her eyes at me. "You and I both know how much we hate her. She is the worst professor alive on the earth."

I ignore her comment and write down the notes. KMC Ma'am is indeed the worst professor. She just comes and rambles on about the lesson in English which is barely audible to us. We have told her several times to speak louder but it went on vain. She basically speaks to herself and understands herself.

"Ouch" I yelp when she pinches on my arm. I glare at her shaking my head at her gesturing her not to do this. She gives me a nonchalant expression before turning her attention to her notes.

"You are so childish and stubborn." I say and we both start to write down whatever KMC has written on the board.

The class passes away quickly and we are back to the canteen.

"Don't you think that I am your friend? " Tina batted her lashes, making an innocent face at me. I shake my head letting out a chuckle.

"Ok, I am surrendering. You are very persistent." I wave my hands in the air leaving a loud huff.

"Finally! Madam agrees." She grins with mischievous glint in her eyes as she gulps down a spoon of chicken soup. I respond by giving her an icy glare in return to which she simply broadens her smile more. I eat my noodles humming at the taste of it.

"Well, I assume that most of the girls' first kisses usually happen with clarity and purpose. Their first kisses generally happen to be gentle, sweet and tender. But in my case, it happened accidentally with consent. I mean, it's hard to explain." I lower my gaze focusing on my food as the memories of my first kisses keep popping up in my brain.

"What do you mean by that? Stop being so vague. I need to understand everything properly." She groans, slapping her one hand on the table pouting at me impatiently. I roll my eyes at her seeing her getting restless for something which is less important to care about for her.