The Flame Pokémon-athon!

Start from the beginning

Ash:A Pokémon preserve?

????:Yes.

Lexus:Whats that?

?????:It's a place where it's against the law to capture Pokémon so they can grow up here naturally.

Ash:That's amazing.

Lexus:That's awesome.

Brock:You grew up right pretty yourself, miss,what's the name of this here place?"

????:Have you ever heard of the Big P. Pokémon Ranch that's owned by the Laramie Family?

Brock:Isn't that the place where they raise lots of Pokémon in the wild?

Green:Hey! This must be that place.

Lara:This is the Laramie Big P. Ranch, and I'm Lara Laramie [She said , introducing herself]

Growlithe:Growlithe! [said Growlithe, joining her]

Lara:And this Growlithe makes sure nobody tries to capture our Pokémon.

Trio:Oh [said Lexus, Misty and Brock]

Pikachu:Pikachu [said Pikachu]

Fern:Ivysaur [said Fern. Once further on the ranch, Ash pulls out Dexter as he and the others were on the fence]

Ash Pokedex:Ponyta. A Fire Horse Pokémon. Its mane is made of intense flames.

Ash:Whoa.

Pikachu:Pika [said Pikachu]

Misty:Isn't it real hot?

Lara:I don't need to worry because Ponyta will never, ever burn anybody it really trusts.

Green:Cool [said Green in awe, then stood to the side of Ponyta]

Lexus:I bet Ponyta is the fastest Pokémon on the ranch, other than your Growlithe I mean.

Ash:Hmm [said Ash as he hopped off the fence and reaches out to pet Ponyta] Nice Ponyta.

[Ponyta's mane intensified, burning Ash's hand, causing him to scream as Squirtle cools Ash's hand].

Green:Sorry about that ponyta he means well he just very eager sometimes.

Lara:It's okay [said Lara, giggling] It took a while for Ponyta to trust me too.

Misty:Just training one Pokémon's a big job, but a whole herd must be really tough.

Brock:Breeders love Pokémon from the Laramie ranch. Because they're raised in the wild, and they're a little stronger than other Pokémon. You're lucky if you get a Big P. Pokémon.

[Chuckles] Lara:I'm real glad some folks know about all the hard work we do [She said, beaming at Brock] We're real proud of the way we raise our Pokémon here.

Misty:I'd love to see more of this place.

Lexus:Me, too!

Green:Me,three!

Lara:Well, we're having our big party here tonight. Why don't you all come as my guests?

Both:Really? Ivysaur? [asked Green and Fern, looking at each other before looking back at Lara]

Ash:A party? That sounds great!

Pikachu:Pika! Pika! [said Pikachu]

Lara:And if you stay here at the ranch tonight, you'll be able to see the big Pokémon race tomorrow [She said to the quintet]

Both:A Pokémon race? [asked Ash and Green]

Lara:We race one another to find out who's got the best Pokémon. Anyone who wins the Big P. Pokémon race becomes an honorary member of the Laramie clan. Huh?