Dig Those Diglett!

Narrator: After lots of adventures and discoveries, the gang find themselves somewhere in the mountains.

Brock:We sure have travelled a long way.

Misty:Yeah, we've seen lots of places. I wonder where we should go now?

Lexus:Somewhere nice.

Pikachu:Pi [said Pikachu, then looks over at Meeko. ]Pika? Pikachu?

Fern:Ivy? [asked Fern]Ivysaur, Ivysaur.

Ash:That's easy. We have to go to the next gym so we can get another badge.

Brock:Well, Fuchsia Gym isn't too far from here.

Misty:Where is it?

Brock:Uh, over the mountain.

Green:Uh...

Lexus:Mm...

Misty:Uh, Brock, over which mountain?

Brock:The map says Fuchsia Gym's on the other side of one of those mountains right over there [said Brock, taking out his map ]Is it this way or that way? Or maybe it's that way? Oh great. We're surrounded by mountains on every side.

Lexus:So basically....Brock doesn't know where the Fuchsia Gym is except that it's over a mountain somewhere? Great, thanks Brock [said Lexus as she groans].

Green:Don't tell me. We're lost again.

Brock:Okay, I won't tell you.

Pikachu:Kachu?[asked Pikachu].

Fern:Ivysaur [said Meeko].

Brock:Wait a minute. It looks like there's a road here.

Green:Where?

Ash:Well, let's hit it [said Ash as Pikachu and Fern sighed. Somewhere else in the forest, Team Rocket sits down for lunch].

Jessie:I'm having some lovely Chinese food.

James:tea and crumpets for me.

Meowth:Nothing for Meowth [said Meowth, doing sit ups] I'm getting a gut.

Both:Work that body [said Jessie and James]

James:Cheers! [said James when suddenly, a loud boom was heard on the side of the mountain, scaring a small flock of Spearow out of the sky].

Lexus:Is it safe to walk now?

Misty:I wonder what that was [said Misty, looking up at the sky. Back with Team Rocket, whose lunch is now on their heads]

Jessie:I didn't get a taste.

James:I didn't get a sip.

Meowth:That's the breaks [Meowth tells them] But I wonder where that big blast came from.

Ash:It's over there [said Ash as rumbling was heard throughout the forest] Jessie:My lunch was ruined [Jessie said as she looked down at her lunch]                                James:No tea party for me [said James as he held out a chipped bowl].

Both:Someone's going to pay for this [they both said as Jessie and James growled in frustration before taking off].

Meowth:Hey, wait for me![Meowth called out after them. Ash, Greeb, Lexus, Misty and Brock ran up a hill towards the sound of the explosion, until they came across a dirt road when several trucks drove past them. Another explosion occurred, clearing away part of a cliff].

Jessie:This place looks like a battle zone [said Jessie as she and James popped up behind a bush]

James:Maybe we're being attacked by aliens from another planet.