Chapter 87: Cherish Me More in the Future

Começar do início

Just as a dog bites a person, the person shouldn't bite back.

Nan also believes in retribution. Considering the caliber of Nan Zhai Min's family, their future days are unlikely to be pleasant.

He Yu Shen had already anticipated Nan's leniency. After Nan spoke, he coldly turned his gaze to Nan Zhai Min.

"Did you hear?"

"Nan, you...you can speak now?"

"Nan Zhai Min, are you deaf? We are discussing the house!" He Yu Shen's face was cold, his tone revealing the peak of his impatience.

Nan Zhai Min was starting to feel weak.

Despite the cold weather, his nervousness caused him to sweat.

Now that Nan can speak, He Yu Shen has become aware of all the injustices he suffered at home.

He Yu Shen deeply cares about Nan. If not for Nan's soft-heartedness,

He would never have let them go.

"Mr. He, I have handed over the house to Nan Zhi. Since moving here, I haven't seen him, so I'm not sure if he's sold it..."

As Nan Zhai Min finished speaking in a nervous tone, Nan Xin stood beside him, holding what He Yu Shen had asked for.

Nan Zhai Min hastily took the notebook and presented it to He Yu Shen as if it was a treasure.

"Mr. He, here's what you wanted."

Nan took it directly from Nan Zhai Min's hand: "He Yu Shen, let's get our residency registered first."

That little notebook represents the last connection between Nan and the Nan Zhai Min family.

From now on, he won't have any ties with them ever again.

Nan is eager to leave this place behind – out of sight, out of mind.

"Alright."

He Yu Shen wrapped his arms around Nan, intending to keep him from worrying about the house any longer.

After getting into the car with Nan, He Yu Shen held him close, remaining silent throughout the ride.

"He Yu Shen, why aren't you speaking?"

Held tightly by He Yu Shen in an already warm car with the air conditioning on, Nan felt even hotter.

He Yu Shen felt so much pain for his dear one. Thinking about his initial judgments, believing Omegas were opportunistic and that he had treated him poorly, he regretted deeply.

"I'm sorry for what you've endured."

The alpha's voice was deep as he pulled Nan closer, holding him more tightly.

"I'm not upset. After all, Nan Zhai Min is not blood-related to me. He Yu Shen, I'm fine."

Nan knew He Yu Shen felt sorry for him, but ever since he discovered he had no relation to Nan Zhai Min, any sorrow had evaporated. He simply didn't care anymore.

"Nan Zhai Min isn't your father?" The alpha's gaze turned cold.

"Correct."

"After today, I will be yours," Nan said teasingly, tilting his head to nibble gently on He Yu Shen's chin.

He didn't want He Yu Shen to dwell on his past, nor did he need his sympathy.

"It's me who belongs to you," He Yu Shen replied.

"I'm very happy now. I don't need you to pity the old me; just cherish me from now on."

After finishing, Nan, with a blushing face, buried his head in He Yu Shen's chest, too shy to meet his eyes.

He Yu Shen chuckled softly, "Alright, I'll cherish you every day, starting tonight." He nuzzled the top of the omega's head.

Thankfully, he found Nan, and Nan is his.

In the future, he'll protect his beloved thoroughly, compensating double for any past grievances.

..................

That evening,

Nan sat with two red booklets, lost in thought, the events of the day forgotten.

All his focus was on the photograph of him and He Yu Shen together.

From now on, he truly belongs to He Yu Shen, and vice versa, legally.

Remembering the envious glances of the clerk at the registration office directed at his alpha, Nan felt a bit smug.

Such a remarkable alpha is his, and no one can take him away.

"What are you looking at, darling? Have you taken a shower yet?"

From behind Nan, He Yu Shen reached out, caressing the photo of Nan in a white shirt.

"My darling looks so beautiful."

The red background made the already delicate face appear even more tender.

"You look good too... the best," Nan replied, his voice growing fainter with embarrassment.

The soft tone in the voice made He Yu Shen feel a rising warmth.

"Darling, we agreed I'd pamper you tonight. It's time for bed."