Misfortunes

PDV Nath:

Finally, I'm ready for the back-to-school party and ready to go out with Marinette. I find myself so chic. By the way, I find myself in room #120, on the third floor with my colleagues Adrien and Luka.

PDV Marinette:

I can't wait to see Nathaniel again for good and in addition, I prepared myself well. But by the way, they say that I find myself in room #120. Now, I can't wait for that. However, there is someone who comes to me to talk to me.

PDV Nath:

I'm now in the party, downstairs. I am also happy to see my friends again: Adrien, Luka and his sister Juleka, Alix, Max and Zoé. Now where is Marinette and my best friend, Marc. Suddenly, I noticed that Marinette is back in Bangkok and is eating a cupcake.

Me (screaming): MARINETTE!!!!!!!!!!

Marinette (looking at me with a smile): Na... Nathaniel?!!!!!!!

We came and hugged each other.

Marinette: Oh Nath, how happy I am to see you again for good.

Me: Yes, me too. Now, we can look at each other and dance together for infinite and if you want to... kiss each other....

Marinette (happy, but uncertain): Listen Nath... I really have to talk to you but seriously, first I...

Marc came near Marinette holding her hand with both hands.

Marc: Oh Hi Nath...

Me (perplexed): Marc, But what are you doing with her?

Marc: Nath, let me introduce you to Marinette Dupain-Cheng, my girlfriend.

Me: Wait for what?!!!!!

Marinette: Listen Nath, in fact, I have no feeling for Marc, we don't officially go out together.

Me (by getting angry with my best friend): Marc!!!!! What's happening to you? Have you lost your mind or what?!

Marc: Sorry Nath, but me and Marinette are dear fiancés together forever.

Me (angry): I can't believe that you just hid everything from me who is supposed to be your best friend, but no. You just betrayed me with your lies and it's called toxic friendship. Now, the party is over.

I left angry from the party by running and I went to Chinatown to buy snacks to make me moral.

PDV Marc:

After Nath left angry from the party. I felt so bad for disappointing him and not telling him the truth.

Marinette: I have to go talk to Nath.

Me (taking him by his arm): No Marinette, you'll do that afterwards, we have to go.

Marinette (frowning): But what makes you betray a friend. You don't see that there is someone else I love!

Me: You will know when you ask me this question.

Marinette: Oh yes, I know what to ask you. Why do you want to have me as a fake girlfriend?

Me (in a sad tone): First, I wasn't honest with you and Nath at all. In fact, you're not the person of my dreams and I don't have feelings for you...

Marinette: Marc, you can tell me everything.

Me: Marinette, I'm gay. You see, I'm not attracted to women, but to men. Since I was young, I have fallen in love with Nath, since I met him in primary school. He is actually my best friend, but in fact, he is even more than a friend. But please, could you help me not to tell him this secret and fix this misunderstanding?...

Marinette: Well, okay, I will try my best not to disappoint Nath and tell him that you have never had a girlfriend and that I am a girlfriend only practice. Does that suit you like that?

Me: Thank you Marinette.

PDV Marinette:

After the party, I went to bed in my room. But what's strange is that my teammates haven't arrived yet. I was sleeping and there were guys passing through my room and in addition, they were turning on the lights and noticed me sleeping. When they entered my room, I woke up and noticed that there was Luka, Adrien and Nath in my room.

Me: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

We kept shouting. But seriously, my roommates are boys if girls are always with girls and boys with boys.

Luka: Marinette, what are you doing in our room?!

Me: No, but it's my room, it's you who made a mistake. And also, Nath, I have to talk to you about what happened at the party. All right.

Nath: Yes, Okay.

Usually, Nath is a good friend, but the person I am in love with is the superhero from Bangkok, Caprikid.