"I'm gonna need a head C.T.," Derek told Sage as he examined Tom's eyes.

"Got it," she replied, nodding her head before going to the white phone that hung on the call to schedule for a C.T. 

⋅──⊱༺  🩺🫀💋 ༻⊰──⋅

     SAGE WAS ON her way to Tom's room to meet with Derek, Alex, and Meredith to discuss the extent of his injuries when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hey, I heard you're working on Tom Kates," Jackson said as he jogged up to her and fell into step with her.

"Oh, and where did you hear that from?" she asked, smiling up at him. Nobody was supposed to know he was there, but then again, at Seattle Grace Mercy West, gossip spread faster STIs.

"Through the grapevine," he replied, handing her her favorite flavor of a protein bar. "You free tonight?"

"I might be." She shrugged as they reached the elevator. "I was going to teach Alex how to bake a pie and watch the highlights from last night's game. You're welcome to come if Mere and Alex let you into the house."

"I think I will have to take you up on that offer," he said as the elevator came to a stop on their floor.

"See you then," she said, smiling as he walked off.

"'See you then'," Alex mockingly imitated her voice as he stepped into the elevator. "'See you then, Jackson. Who needs Alex when I have you'?"

"Oh, grow up," she said, crossing her arms as the elevator doors slid shut.

"Dude, he's like in love with you," Alex said, leaning against the wall.

"No, he's not," she argued.

"Yes, he is."

"No, he's not."

"Yes, he is."

"No, he's not."

"Yes, he is."