Kidnapping

King shuffled nervously. He was sitting on a bench holding a bus pass that actor made him take. His leg wouldn't stop bouncing from his anxiety. How could he do this? But his subjects needed him. His leg bounced rapidly at his inner fight. It was his duty he had to put his subjects first. He heard breaks squealing and looked up. The bus is here. He took a shaky breath and got on. The bus brought him a few blocks from the school he was supposed to go to. As he walked he realized he had no idea how to do this. Instead he tried to distract himself looking for any squirrel friends in this area. He finally found one squirrel hopping across a few trees. King was finally able to let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He could do this for the sake of his subjects. He had too .....

At the school King stood in front of the building. How would a kid trust a guy like him? Wait, never mind just a kid he must be a teenager now. King started breathing heavily starting to panic.

"Hey you ok man?" A boy asked

"Um yeah sorry. I am supposed to pick up my friends kid. He hasn't seen him in a while. His name is Sammy Brody." King said nervously like the boy could tell something was off.

"No problem man. We sit next to each other. Surprised his Mom is finally letting him see his Dad he will be pumped. Let me go grab him!" The boy ran inside the school. He came back a minute later dragging Sammy along. "This is the guy. God you are so lucky you get to see your Dad again." He patted Sammy on the back. Well I am walking home see you dude." He said as he was walking away.

"Dylan wait! And he is gone." Sammy sighed at his friend. He turned to look at King. "So .... you are really here to take me to see my Dad?" He said a little unsure.

"Yes." King said his heart feeling like it was being ripped open from the lie.

"How do you know him?"

"I know your Uncle Anti." King pulled out his phone and showed him a photo of Dark him and Anti. At that moment he desperately wished he could use it to call Dark but Actor already put a spy on his phone. One press and his subjects are gone.

"Oh thank god." Sammy sighed with relief. "Thought you might have been a kidnapper or something." He laughed as king tried to join and not seem suspicious.

"How did my Mom agree?" He waited for the answer. Fuck! Fuck how did she agree? Damit he thought. He needed a story and one Sammy would believe fast.

"Your Uncle Jackie talked with her!" He blurted out.

"God she finally broke. Not surprised it was Uncle Jackie though. It's gross but I think she is into him." He made a face.

"I hope you don't mind the bus." King said quietly

"No problem man. God I can't wait to see him it's been so long. I miss everyone." He frowned. "But anyway what's your name?"

"I am King of the Squirrels. Mark's ego." King said nervously

"Wow didn't realize I was in the presence of royalty!" Sammy bowed making King chuckle and feel a little better. "Well what are you waiting for let's go." Sammy said eagerly awaiting to see his Dad