꧁9꧂

Chapter 9

Ein's POV

Me and Ein went down stairs to see his parents,I guess I was a little nervous because my stomach felt like it had been tied up into a million knots.It must have been noticeable because Pierce stopped to hold my hand,then reassured me that it was going to be ok.

Then we went down stairs where I saw a man and women that both looked a lot like Pierce.They looked at me then smiled widely "You didn't tell us he was this handsome~" Pierce's mother teased as she giggled and ruffled Pierce's hair.He retaliated and moved away,looking embarrassed and annoyed,not in a bad way but in a funny way.His father then patted me on the back "Our son was just talking about you, I think he-" Pierce interrupted his father "Hey hey hey...let's not talk about that".

Pierce seemed kind of embarrassed,he had a bright red hue that covered his cheeks and nose which made him look kind of cute.His parents were sniggering behind their hands as Pierce tried to get them to be quiet,they acted more like children than adults which was kind of funny to see how odd their family dynamic worked.

"So you kids hungry?" His mother asked as she fluffed one of the pillows,come to think of it I was feeling kinda hungry and I could tell Pierce was as well."More like starving" Pierce groaned as he walked with his mother to the kitchen to make some food.So it was just me and Pierce's father,alone in the living room...I'm defo gonna get killed by this guy,he looks like he would be arrested for mass murder or something,no offence to him.