꧁6꧂

Chapter 6

Pierce's POV

Ein just asked me to tell him something about my childhood...? I didn't know what to tell him...do I tell him about what happened when I was 10? That's the only thing I can really remember from my childhood... "O-oh...alright...but you have to promise you won't get freaked out...ok...?" I tried to stay calm but I was fidgeting with one of the bracelets on my arm. "Alright,I won't get freaked out..." He smiled a little,reassuring me that he wouldn't get freaked out. "Alright..." I took a deep breath.

"When I was ten...I was out at a theme park with my parents...there was this guy that told me he needed help with something so I said I'd help him...I was just doing that because I liked helping people...he led me into a room...he locked the door...and told me to close my eyes...then he turned off the lights...and took my clothes off...he started...doing stuff to me...I couldn't move...as if I was paralysed or something...then I passed out...and woke up in a different room,it looked like a basement or something.I was their for 2 months...and the whole time I was there he would force me to...do sexual things with him...one day I manifested to escape and go to the police station,I told someone what happened,the guy got put in jail and I was able to get help...but I can still remember all of that like it was yesterday."

I stood there in silence,waiting for Ein to speak,but instead he hugged me softly. "I'm sorry you had to go through that..." he sounded quiet,but that was ok,I could still hear him.Tears welled up in my eyes and I hugged him back. "It's ok...it was a long time ago..." I said while tears ran down my face.I didn't expect him to be this comforting...so it was a surprise,and I liked it,I really liked the feeling of him hugging me and comforting me...WAIT NO! I DON'T HAVR FEELINGS FOR HIM!!! Maybe- NO! IM NOT GONNA FALL FOR HIM! even if he is kinda cute-.