10th December 2023

I went to super league of course and I started getting really bad cramps. My ex walked over to me and said I was really pale. I quickly shot up and ran into the women's bathroom. Woohoo (said sarcastically). Its period time again. I had nothing with me. I must have been in there for 6 minutes waiting for someone to come into the bathroom. Then someone walked in and said my name. It wasn't a girls voice though. No, it was my ex. He asked what was wrong and all I said was that he needed to get his mum. He went quiet for a minute the he asked if I had bled through my jeans. My jaw dropped. He knew just from me asking him to get his mum. I looked down and quietly said yes. He said give me 5 minutes. So I waited. I must have been daydreaming because I didn't even hear him come back into the bathroom. All I saw was his hand poking through the gap at the bottom of the door. He was holding what looked like a makeup bag. I took it and unzipped it to find anything that I could possibly need. There was even paracetamol. Bless his mum. When I finished my business I unlocked the door only to get pushed back into the cubicle. I wondered how the hell we were both fitting into the space when I realised we were in the disabled cubicle. Oh well. He locked the door which led me to think about all of the possible reasons for why I was back in the cubicle. Then it hit me. My bloodied jeans. He was holding out a jacket. It was clearly not his though (I'll tell you who's in a second). He wrapped it around my waist and quickly rushed out of the bathroom leaving me gobsmacked. What the hell just happened. Before I knew it another boy was walking into the WOMENS BATHROOM.  It was my best friend's crush. I will admit he is hella fit. He pushed me into the cubicle I had just came out of. I found myself in yet again the same situation. Only this time he had me pinned against the wall. I swear I was dreaming. My heart started racing. Pounding against my chest. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. What the heck was he going to do. He cupped my cheeks with his (might I say very veiny) hands and whispered in my ear. He said I look adorable all flustered with his jacket around my wait. Then he left me. All alone. In the WOMENS BATHROOM!